Sake Rok, one of the hottest restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip, is launching everyone’s favorite weekend meal, brunch, full of the restaurant’s trademark Sake Rok swagger (Pictured: Skirt Steak and Eggs).
Brunch highlights include:
- Poke Stack – Big Eye Tuna, avocado, crispy rice, negi, tobanjan, and aka miso
- Spam Musubi – Furikake, crispy garlic, and sherry eel sauce
- Omurice – Chinese sausage, shiitake, asparagus, tsukemono, and egg
- Skirt Steak and Eggs – potato hash, chanterelles, shibezuke, poached eggs, and aji panca
- Maine Lobster Benedict – Maine Lobster, yuzu-sake hollandaise, poached eggs, and green salad
- Rok French Toast – Azuki cream cheese, fresh berries, French macaroons, whipped cream, matcha powder, and maple syrup
- Bottomless Mimosas – because what’s brunch without a mimosa (or a few) to wash it down?
But it’s not all about the food at Sake Rok. While guests chow down on brunch favorites with mimosas that never end, Sake Rok’s entertainment will be in full effect, and brunchers will be part of the show. With an emcee to keep the party going and servers that double as entertainers, guests are in for spontaneous dance battles, lip-sync serenades, and restaurant-wide revelry.
Sake Rok is located at The Park on the Las Vegas Strip. Brunch is available every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are available through OpenTable.