Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts celebrate World Vegetarian Month by showcasing plant-based delicacies for all of October. Even non-vegetarians won’t be missing the meat in these new and noteworthy dishes (Pictured: Black Bean Burger – Photo courtesy of Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino).
Several of the vegetarian options include:
BALLY’S LAS VEGAS
BLT Steak offers delicious dishes for non-steak eaters including the Chef’s Choice Vegetarian Plate, fresh Beet Salad and Burrata Salad.
Burger Brasserie offers a veggie patty that can be topped with any cheese, toppings and spreads and is perfectly paired with a Caesar salad or soft and crisp pretzels served with a brown ale cheddar dip and oatmeal stout mustard
Mesa Grill recently added a variety of delicious, vegetarian-friendly dishes packed with bold flavors and Bobby Flay’s signature southwestern style.
“Every single day we have more people who are becoming vegetarians or pescatarian or they’re cutting meats out of their diet for one reason or another,” Flay said. “It’s become a very big part of our customer base anywhere in the country now. It’s very important to be creative with vegetables—now and in the future”.
- Roasted Beet Tamale made with yellow and red beet salad, goat cheese and topped with tangerine yogurt dressing and beet vinaigrette
- Crusted Avocado Tostada made with blue corn masa, panko crusted avocado, black beans, piquillo pepper relish, and a cumin habenero crema drizzled on top
- Burrata Tostada made with blue corn masa, tomato and basil relish, tomatillo, basil and jalapeno vinaigrette and garlic chips
- Mesa Spreads with blue and white fresh corn chips served with crushed avocado and cucumber jicama relish; and fresh ricotta cheese with red chile pipian salsa.
- Cornmeal Crusted Chile Relleno made with porcini mushrooms, cotija and guajillo Chile sauce
- Charred Shishito Peppers made with pomegranate salt, cumin and mango agrodolce sauce
Photo credit: Erik Kabik
The award-winning Bacchanal Buffet offers an assortment of vegetarian dishes at the nine distinct kitchens. Guests can indulge on vegetable-based dishes from around the world including: fresh market vegetable tacos, vegetarian sushi rolls made-to-order, avocado toast, soba noodle bowls, made-to-order omelets, gnocchi alla Genovese and an expansive selection of decadent desserts.
Beijing Noodle No. 9 offers authentic, vegetarian-friendly Chinese dishes including: braised tofu with asparagus, braised eggplant with spicy garlic sauce, Mapo tofu with chili bean sauce, marinated cloud ear mushrooms and more.
MR CHOW offers one-of-a-kind vegetarian dishes such as the Tofu Casserole with vermicelli noodles, Gambei with Goodies, Vegetable Pot Stickers and more.
Nobu Restaurant and Lounge features some of the highest quality vegetarian offerings including:
- Vegetable Tepan-Yaki
- Vegetable Sushi Roll
- Vegetable Ceviche
- Onion Steak
- Tofu Yuzu Miso
- Shishito Peppers
Additionally, vegetarians can partake in the chef’s multi-course tasting menu by ordering the Vegetarian Omakase, which offers course after course of unique plates without any meat or fish, but plenty of flavors.
Photo credit: Patrick Gray/ Kabik Photo Group
Old Homestead Steak House offers more than just USDA prime dry-aged meat, but also several vegetarian friendly dishes including Potato Gnocchi with shaved black truffles and seasonal vegetables, Heirloom Beets Salad, and Vine-Ripened Tomatoes with Basil and fresh mozzarella.
Rao’s offers traditional, authentic Italian dishes that vegetarians will love including:
- Mozzarella Carrozza- fried fresh mozzarella sandwich with marinara sauce
- Roasted Beet Salad- wild baby arugula, golden raisins, roasted beets, balsamic vinaigrette, pistachios and goat cheese crumbles
- Kale and Roasted Butternut Squash Salad- with candied walnuts, dried cranberries tossed in shallot vinaigrette
- Salsa Alla Marinara- san marzano tomato sauce, fresh basil, choice of pasta (rigatoni, spaghetti, linguine, fusilli, penne or angel hair)
- Ravioli Purses- beggar purse ravioli with bartlett pears and ricotta cheese, brown butter, sage, dried cranberries
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli- served with fresh cherry tomato sauce
- Eggplant Parmesan- breaded and pan fried sliced eggplant, topped with marinara sauce, parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- Zucchini Noodles with Marinara (vegan)
Restaurant Guy Savoy
The award-winning restaurant of chef Guy Savoy has been serving a vegetarian favorite for more than 20 years, the famed Artichoke and Black Truffle Soup served with toasted mushroom brioche and black truffle butter. It may surprise many to know that it is made with no cream and when served without a parmesan topping, is vegan. In addition to the signature artichoke dish, the restaurant regularly creates and customizes dishes to cater to guests looking to go meatless.
GIADA features several vegetarian dishes packed with Giada De Laurentiis’ light, California-inspired Italian flavors such as:
- Bucatini- Calabrian chili pomodoro and fresh ricotta
- Rigatoni- with vegetable bolognese
- Spinach and Tomato Tortellini- goat cheese and sundried tomato stuffed pasta, with artichoke and asparagus
- Sardinian Gnocchi al Pomodoro
- Lemon Pesto Grilled Cheese
- Swiss Chard Rolls- Indian spiced brown rice, tofu, raisins pomodoro
- Roasted Eggplant Parmigiana- with smoked scamorza cheese
- Mandarin Risotto- vialone nano rice, mandarin broth and marcona almonds
Photo Courtesy of The Cromwell
HARRAH’S LAS VEGAS
Flavors Buffet features cuisines from across the globe with live cooking stations, traditional comfort foods, mouth-watering desserts and dishes that vegetarians will love including: grilled fajita vegetable skewers, delicious cauliflower with garlic cheese sauce, Italian roasted veggies, bruschetta pasta salad, an amazing salad bar and more.
Fulton Street Food Hall offers vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner items available 24-hours a day. With a variety of options ranging from vegetarian fried rice to avocado toast to cheese pizza to sweet and savory breakfast items, there is something for everyone.
THE LINQ HOTEL & CASINO
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar has two vegetarian entrees that are very close to Fieri’s heart, both named after his late sister Morgan. Vegetarian dishes include:
- Morgan’s Veggie Burger- scratch-made vegetable burger of black beans, chickpeas, white beans, black olives, red bell pepper, garlic, artichoke hearts, jalapeno, oats, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, donkey sauce and onion straws on a garlic-buttered, toasted whole-wheat bun
- Morgan’s Greek Salad- crisp romaine, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, radishes, red onions, feta, parmesan croutons, a smear of hummus and tangy lemon vinaigrette
- Trash Can Nachos (no meat)- nachos done Motley Que-BBQ style, corn tortilla chips, nacho cheese sauce, jalapeños, crema, pico de gallo and chipotle BBQ sauce
- Vegas Fries- featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, a throwback to Guy’s UNLV days, crispy sidewinder fries tossed in spicy buffalo seasoning, topped with blue cheese crumbles, served with house-made buffalo sauce and blue-sabi (blue cheese and wasabi) dipping sauce
- Triple T Fries- Julienne-cut fries tossed with black truffle, truffle-infused gouda cheese and a creamy white truffle dip
- Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms- sautéed spinach, artichoke hearts, jalapeño, parmesan, SMC (super-melty cheese), crimini mushroom caps and crispy panko bread crumbs
Nook Café and Nook Express offer several fresh, quick-serve vegetarian items such as margarita pizza, salads, breakfast sandwiches and more.
PARIS LAS VEGAS
Gordon Ramsay Steak showcases renowned chef Gordon Ramsay signature dishes, but also offers rich, Vegetarian Risotto and a fresh Grilled Vegetable Plate for non-steak eaters. Finish off the meal with the signature and delicious Sticky Toffee Pudding.
JJ’s Boulangerie has several Parisian bistro-inspired dishes perfect for vegetarians including the Mushroom Quiche, Vegetable Sandwich, Kale Salad with Grilled Tofu and Spinach Salad.
Le Village Buffet offers live-action stations and food cooked to order in a French village setting. Vegetarian options at this quaint buffet include: Cavatappi Pasta, Penne Puttanesca, Truffle Mac and Cheese and more.
PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT & CASINO
Gordon Ramsay Burger doesn’t just offer over-the-top burgers for meat-lovers, but also vegetarian options including:
- Portobella Burger with aged mimolette cheese, boursin cheese, shaved vegetables and fine herb aioli
- Hummus with flatbread and veggie sticks
- Chips And Curry Sauce – hand cut fries and tomato curry dipping sauce
RIO ALL-SUITE HOTEL and CASINO
All-American Bar and Grille offers mouth-watering American classics that vegetarians will love. One highlight includes the Black Bean and Quinoa Burger with crisp vegetables and garlic mayo.
Guy Fieri’s Mexican-inspired restaurant, El Burro Borracho, will take vegetarians to “Flavortown” with dishes such as:
- Verduras Fajitas
- Verduras Asadas Tacos
- Verduras Burrito
- Queso Casero Enchiladas
- Trash Can Nachos (no meat)
- Alcapulco Gold Salad