The Wolfgang Puck Las Vegas culinary team is excited to present its 5th annual Sip & Savor event at Spago inside The Forum Shops at Caesars, Thursday, September 21. The evening will showcase the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group’s exceptional hospitality and world-class culinary offerings in an effort to increase awareness and raise funds for Keep Memory Alive.
Together with partners at Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, Sip & Savor will provide guests with an opportunity to indulge in an interactive culinary affair by sampling a variety of dishes from each of Puck’s Las Vegas restaurants, along with a spectacular selection of wine, champagne and spirits, all while being treated to the musical stylings of Michael Shulman.
Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group restaurants and menu items featured at this year’s Sip & Savor include:
- Cucina by Wolfgang Puck at The Shops at Crystals
- Bruschetta bar serving with artisanal breads, imported cheeses, aged vinegars, virgin olive oils, herb pesto, pepperonata and tapenades.
- CUT by Wolfgang Puck at The Palazzo
- Yakitori stylings featuring an assortment of skewed meats, seafood and vegetables cooked on a Binchotan fueled yakitori grill. Served with proper regional sides and condiments.
- Lupo by Wolfgang Puck at Mandalay Bay
- Italian street food serving whole-roasted porchetta sliced at the station, assorted pizzettas, and hand-made pastas.
- Spago by Wolfgang Puck at The Forum Shops at Caesars
- Turkish / Mediterranean-style bazaar serving whole-roasted marinated lamb carved upon request with a variety dipping sauces, sides of grains and salads alongside a Mezze station, firing freshly made flatbreads with dips, spreads, fritters and marinated vegetables.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill at Downtown Summerlin and MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Fish market – A modern interpretation of traditional fish preparations serving house-smoked mussels, sardines in escabeche, reimagined fish & chips, and much more.
Early bird tickets are available now and priced at $225 for VIP and $175 for General Admission (GA.) VIP ticket holders will receive early entry and access to the food and beverage stations as well as have the opportunity to utilize reserved seating areas. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for VIP and 6:30pm for GA and ticket sales will increase Friday, September 1. This will be the last year Sip & Savor will be hosted at Spago at The Forum Shops at Caesars.
For additional information about Sip & Savor, or to purchase tickets please call Spago at (702) 369-6300 or click HERE.