New summer dishes are now available at Carnevino Italian Steakhouse at The Palazzo Las Vegas. The classic steakhouse is introducing these dishes with seasonal ingredients such as plum, summer squash, corn and tomatoes (Pictured: Lamb Sausage – Photos courtesy of Batali & Bastianich Hospitality Group).
- Lamb Sausage with local peaches and frisee.
- Clams al Forno with breadcrumbs, oregano and pancetta.
- Duck Egg with confit pork belly and herbs.
- Snapper Crudo with squid ink crisp, citrus and pearl onion.
- Stracciatella with pistachio, local plum and prosciutto.
- Butter Lettuce Salad with citrus, tomato and ricotta salata.
- Squash Blossoms with ricotta, tomato and basil.
- Corn Agnolotti with trumpet mushrooms and watercress.
- Spaghetti Nero with Dungeness crab, uni and chile.
- Mezzalune with rock shrimp, ricotta and herbs.
- Ricotta Gnocchi with summer squash, basil and garlic.
- Red Snapper with romesco, cauliflower and herbs.
- Braised Pork Shank pork ristretto, mustard greens and lemon.
- Crystal Lake Farm Chicken with charred summer vegetables and mille feuille.
- Seared Duck Breast with charred endive and orange ristretto.
The dishes will be available through the end of September.