Some of the greatest seasonal bites of all time can be found at Topgolf Las Vegas this summer, as the entertainment venue launches an updated menu beginning today.
Highlighting summer-centric fare made with refreshing and seasonal ingredients, guests will nosh on delicious selections including a berry-delicious and festive salad, a breakfast sandwich piled high with all the fixings, and a modern version of an Italian favorite.
Topgolf’s Seasonal Selections menu includes:
- Shrimp on Sugar Cane Lettuce Wraps – Thai chili honey $14
- The G.O.A.T. – caramelized French toast, maple syrup, Cap’n Crunch breaded fried chicken, jalapeno gravy, over easy egg, green onion, chopped bacon, and Cholula $13
- Heritage Turkey & Ricotta Meatballs – provolone and basil $11
- Spinach & Strawberry Salad – feta cheese, candied pecans, and raspberry balsamic dressing $12
- Strawberry Shortcake – sorbet, compote, and vanilla bean whipped cream $10
Additionally, the main menu adds flare with three new menu items swinging their way to the Tee Line that are perfect for sharing while enjoying bay time:
- Nacho Stack – chips, cheese sauce, pico, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeno, and bean puree $12; add chicken $4 add carne asada $6
- Street Taco Platter – chicken, beef pibil, pork carnitas, chip and salsas, and pickled vegetables $75
- Sweet Potato Waffle Fries – $6
Topgolf Las Vegas operates from 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily. Bay pricing starts at $30 per hour for up to six players and varies depending on bay location and time of day. Nevada locals receive a 20% discount on bay time. General admittance into Topgolf is free of charge. For cabana and VIP reservations, please contact email@example.com. For more information, visit www.topgolf.com/lasvegas or call (702) 933-8458. Follow Topgolf Las Vegas on social media at facebook.com/topgolflasvegas or @topgolf.