Keno made its official debut at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in Downtown Las Vegas. Here are some fast facts about it:
- Keno is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to midnight
- Games will run every 5-8 minutes.
- Grand Opening Special: buy 5 games and get the 6th game free (excludes 1 spot and 2 spot tickets, minimum of $1 per game) until June 30.
- The Plaza offers MegaKeno and Mega 10 Keno giving players access to statewide progressives with higher jackpots and possible payouts in the millions.
- Keno monitors with live games will be located throughout the casino floor, including at the new Brightside – Breakfast & Burgers restaurant, the Race & Sports Book bar, Omaha Lounge, Hash House A Go Go, and inside the Bingo room on the third floor.
- Members of the Plaza’s Royal Rewards Players Club can earn points for Keno play.
“Given the Plaza’s long and successful history of offering the only bingo room in downtown Las Vegas, adding Keno made perfect sense,” said Jonathan Jossel, CEO of the Plaza.
Keno is just one of many other improvements and additions to the casino floor that are contributing to the Plaza’s record growth and success.
For more information: www.plazahotelcasino.com.