Green Valley Ranch Resort antes up for the spring season with an array of large-scale renovations. Guests checking into the AAA Four Diamond rated Henderson destination will now be able to enjoy the renovated hotel lobby area, which features a new lobby bar, Perks coffee bar and added amenities for VIP guests, along with enhanced suites and VIP accommodations – making for the perfect boutique hotel experience.
Hotel Lobby and Lobby Bar
Inside the newly designed lobby, guests are welcomed by a whole new arrival experience as the design was completely reimagined from an old-world Mediterranean style into a contemporary-influenced remodel. The all-new lobby features a separate resort entrance away from the casino floor and overlooks the property’s stunning eight-acre backyard pool area. Modern luxury has been infused into the traditional oval space, as limestone columns from Spain are covered with modern, golden glass surrounds. Inset, custom-designed, handmade wool rugs in chocolate brown with golden bronze accents cover the floor and are surrounded by brushed cream travertine floors from Peru. Contemporary furniture covered in cream leather, with rich dark chocolate wood trim, is inspired by modern European furniture designs. Accent pillows in rich gold and platinum, polished cream marble and golden bronze tables, and contemporary art and accessories complete the luxe lobby experience. Modern and sophisticated black chandeliers with polished golden metal interiors, made in the Czech Republic, strike a balance with the dark wood beams and chocolate-colored ceilings.
Centered at the back area of the lobby, and surrounded by arched wood windows, is the new Lobby Bar. Backlit, semi-precious white quartz stone covers the bar top and bar tables. Modern, comfortable cream leather stools surround the bar and communal tables. A striking custom golden bronze chandelier, made of a series of modern polished gold sticks, creates an artistic, sculptural piece overhead. Comfortable and chic seating groups surround the bar area, and a large vanilla onyx desk, leather covered furniture, and custom contemporary art in hot shades of red, tangerine and gold invite guests into a welcoming VIP environment.
Highlights of the lobby area renovations include:
- Enhanced service amenities – Guests entering the Green Valley Ranch Resort hotel lobby will enjoy an enhanced flow of service due to the addition of an enclosed VIP lounge featuring two added check-in stations and private seating. Vanilla onyx from Italy throughout the VIP lounge adds to the luxurious feel of the private room.
- Beverage service, upgraded – After check-in, guests can enjoy a libation in style at the new Lobby Bar.Directly across the lobby is the new Perks coffee bar, proudly serving Starbucks coffee and offering convenience items such as sunscreen and small toiletries. The walls at Perks were created from Italian Calcutta gold tile, while the counter is made from South African marron cohiba, creating a beautifully inviting space for guests to get their morning coffee fix.
- Convenience, redefined – For those who need to take care of business while staying at the luxury resort, a new Business Center is located just off the lobby for resort guests’ convenience. The new promenade, connecting the hotel lobby and the east tower now provides a convenient connection throughout the entire resort in a beautiful setting that allows guests to view the gorgeous outdoor pool area while walking to and from hotel and casino areas. Two new banquet rooms and a new board room recently joined the existing meeting and event space and opened just off the new promenade.
- No detail has been left out of the new design: The promenade and lobby feature travertine flooring from Peru. Each nail head at the entries to the banquet spaces was individually placed by hand to create an abstract floral pattern that closely mimics the carpet design. The promenade walls feature a Venetian plaster finish. All lights in the area are power-saving LED. In fact, a large chandelier only uses 120w total, which is comparable to a standard incandescent light bulb found in a home lamp.
Hotel Luxury Suites
Just over 50 luxury suites on property are newly renovated and have been transformed into a variety of Central California-inspired getaways ranging up to 1,500 square feet. Each offer stunning views of the Las Vegas Strip, the eight-acre Backyard pool area or the 35,000-square foot spa and salon.
Green Valley Ranch Resort also received additional amenities and enhancements including:
- Borracha: Features Mexican-inspired dishes and a drink menu with cervezas, tequila, and specialty cocktails. Their seductive menu features shareable plates, inventive burritos, entrees with made-from-scratch tortillas and addictive tacos that are an explosion of flavor. The restaurant is managed by Clique Hospitality, a leading hospitality development and management company.
- Bottiglia: Another Clique Hospitality creation, Bottiglia offers sophisticated rustic Italian fare, and luscious, herb-friendly cuisine that is approachable, friendly and savory. The wine list is robust and unique, giving guests an array of choices of vino from Napa/Sonoma, Italy, France and all around the world.
- Race and Sports Book: Five new enormous 4K 2.5mm Nanoslim ultra high definition screens were recently unveiled, offering the clearest and brightest sports viewing available today in video screen technology.
Green Valley Ranch Resort opened in December 2001. and is the first boutique luxury resort built off the Las Vegas Strip with nearly 500 rooms and suites, a 35,000-square foot spa and salon, a full array of gaming and entertainment and several restaurants and bars. It’s a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning escape that combines exciting casino action and the pampering and relaxation of a luxury resort and spa. As the “star” of the popular Discovery Channel reality program “American Casino” for three years, millions of viewers had the opportunity to experience everything Green Valley Ranch Resort has to offer as they followed executives from the property to catch a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to run a luxury resort.
To learn more about Green Valley Ranch Resort, please call 702.617.7777 or visit www.greenvalleyranch.sclv.com.