The classic American restaurant, B&B Burger & Beer at The Venetian, introduces new additions to the already decadent dessert menu (Pictured: Salted Caramel Cheesecake).
New desserts include classic favorites such as ice cream sandwiches and cheesecake, as well as a modern twists on the traditional cannoli. Pastry Chef Ashley Costa created all of the new dishes, which were designed to complement the flavors of the savory menu. Dessert menu items start at $5 and will be available as of May 17.
New desserts include:
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake: Salted caramel cheesecake with a gingersnap crust, fresh seasonal berry jam, house-made whipped cream and topped with gingersnap crumbs.
- Nutella Cake: Moist chocolate cake with a creamy Nutella layer topped with Nutella cream cheese frosting and garnished with candied hazelnuts and whipped cream.
- Cookie Plate: Choice one of four house-made cookies: brown butter chocolate chip; peanut butter; snickerdoodle or a Nutella brownie.
- Ice Cream Sandwich: Choice of any house-made gelato placed between choice of two cookies.
- Cannoli: House-made cannoli shells filled with orange chocolate chip ricotta filling.
For B&B Burger & Beer’s full menu, click here.