Spend this Valentine’s Day enjoying a dinner just as spectacular as the view. Indulge in the extravagant five-course menu while admiring the romantic 280-degree panoramic view of the Las Vegas Strip, inside Alizé at the Top of the Palms Casino Resort.
Executive Chef Chris Bulen is creating an exclusive multi-course Valentine’s Day menu with handcrafted dishes and a decadent dessert duo made by the talented Corporate Pastry Chef Tammy Alana. The Valentine’s Day tasting menu will be available on Tuesday, Feb. 14 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and will feature:
- Cardamom and Brioche Panna Cotta with Port Wine Gelée
First course, selections include:
- Foie Gras Torchon: Spiced Fig Compote and Apple Chips with a Balsamic Reduction
- Crab and Tomato Bisque: Phyllo Crusted Crab Leg, Meyer Lemon Preserve and Tarragon Oil
- Chilled Roasted Beet Salad: Goat cheese Crumble, Heirloom Greens and Candied Hazelnuts with a Grapefruit Emulsion
Second course, selections include:
- Spice Crusted Venison Carpaccio: Grain Mustard Aioli, Confit Garlic, Marinated Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan Tuile
- Seared Diver Scallops: Parsnip Purée and Chips, Caramelized Thumbelina Carrots, Truffle Velouté and Parsley Oil
- Heirloom Quinoa Cake: Eggplant Caviar and Roasted Sweet Peppers with a Black Garlic Emulsion
Third course, selections include:
- Filet of Prime Beef: Creamed Spinach, Shallot Marmalade, Yukon Gold Potato Galette, and Rossini Sauce
- Pan Roasted Mary’s Chicken Breast: Confit Leg Croustillant, Butternut Squash, Wilted Arugula and Riesling-Chicken Jus
- Braised Iberico Pork Cheeks: Sweet Potato Latkes, Sautéed Broccolini and Curried Pork Jus
- Grilled Darne of Salmon: Roasted Lobster and Mushroom Ravioli, Green Asparagus and Sauce Choron
- Red Ruby and Pink Grapefruit Sweet Cakes and Elderflower Honey Meringue
- Chocolate Raspberry Macaroon and Espresso Bean Mocha Sauce
A dinner wine pairing is available for an additional $65 per person or a sparkling wine toast for an additional $10 per person.
The price is $165 per person. Reservations are available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information, call (702) 951-7000 or to book a table via OpenTable.com, click here.