Nevada’s premier water park, Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas, returns for its fifth season of summer fun and will begin selling 2017 Season Passes on Sunday, Nov. 27.
As an added value, Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas will offer a Season Pass payment plan that splits the cost into three monthly installments, starting as low as $16.33.
- Silver Season Pass – $46.99
- Gold Season Pass – $66.99
- VIP Season Pass – $96.99
All three Season Passes offer unlimited entry during operating hours and select food, beverage and retail discounts.
In anticipation of the 2017 season, here is a look at the numbers behind summer 2016 at Wet’n’Wild:
- 3: Minutes it takes to fill the giant tipping bucket with 300 gallons of water before spilling on eager guests below.
- 13: Number of family-friendly dive-in movies screened at the Red Rock Bay wave pool.
- 27: Slides and 10 attractions.
- 35: All-day cabanas available for rent.
- 48: Hours of extensive training required to be a lifeguard at Wet’n’Wild.
- 125: Days of operation in 2016.
- 209: Lifeguards at Wet’n’Wild.
- 367: Total number of employees at Wet’n’Wild.
- 1,000: Float tubes used for rides and swimming.
- 15,300: Gallons of fountain beverages consumed.
- 16,055: Square-feet of shade plus more than 56 umbrellas available for guests.
- 30,000: Chicken tender baskets enjoyed.
- 50,000: Cups of Dippin’ Dots devoured.
- $50,000: Dollars raised to help non-profit organizations in Las Vegas.
- 340,000: Approximate annual visitors from all over the world.
- 728,590: Gallons of water in the park.
Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas will reopen for operations in the Spring of 2017. Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas is located at 7055 S. Fort Apache Road near I-215 and Sunset Road. For information call 702-979-1600 or visit www.wetnwildlasvegas.com.