On Oct. 20, Wynn Las Vegas’ Hotel Sales and Marketing team gathered over 5,000 pairs of socks for the local charity Project 150. This donation will help to further the non-profit’s initiative to help homeless, disadvantaged and displaced students in Las Vegas.
For the second year in a row, as part of Wynn Las Vegas’ exhibit at IMEX, the company has collaborated with Project 150, encouraging those attending IMEX to donate socks to the charity’s cause. While hundreds of socks came in through various individuals, Preferred Hotels and Resorts, surprised the charity with a donation of 150 pairs of socks, the largest donation of the week.
Wynn Las Vegas has a long standing commitment through its charitable endeavors to give back to the community and strongly believes in Project 150’s mission to offer support and services to homeless high school students in the Las Vegas area so they can succeed in school
Pictured at top:
- Karolyn Graves, Executive Director of Incentive Sales, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Nic Wood, Director, Group Sales Europe, Preferred Hotels and Resorts
- Marisela Anchondo, Senior Coordinator Sales, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Steve Blanner, VP of Sales, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- Danny Breatchel, Vice President, Group Sales, Preferred Hotels and Resorts