In its golden anniversary year, Caesars Palace continues to expand the empire with the addition of Alto Bar, expected to open the evening of Friday, Oct. 28 (Pictured: Ms. Molly).
Located in the former Seahorse Lounge space, adjacent to OMNIA Nightclub and the Race and Sports Book, Alto Bar will provide the perfect setting for every social occasion. The drink menu will feature premium versions of classic cocktails, with a variety of bottle and draft beers and wines by the glass.
Alto Bar will be the largest bar at Caesars Palace and will be lined with several private booths equipped with personal televisions with audio. The bar space features more than 15 televisions and 18 video poker machines. There’s even a private dining space where up to 30 guests can indulge in a curated experience or host meetings with a 70” television.
For opening weekend, Alto Bar will be celebrating Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos with the following activities and offers:
- Costume contest on Saturday, Oct. 29 at 11 p.m. with $2,000 in cash and prizes
- Complimentary face painting will be available from 8 to 10 p.m.
- On Monday, Oct. 31 from 8 to 10 p.m., guests can sip on a cocktail while painting their own sugar skulls
- Drink specials will be offered all weekend long, including:
- $8 Corona or Modelo
- $35 buckets of five Corona, Modelo or Red Bull
- $10 El Jimador you-call-it cocktails and $12 El Jimador margaritas or Palomas served in a souvenir glass, while supplies last.