Hard Rock Cafe is going green with its new, limited-time vegetarian menu just in time for Vegetarian Month (Pictured Cauliflower “Wings”).
Beginning on Monday, Oct. 3 through Sunday, Nov. 13, 2016, Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Strip and Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas at Hard Rock Hotel will expand their legendary menu offerings and serve up fresh and creative vegetarian-friendly dishes and plant-based beverages, including Cauliflower “Wings” served Buffalo-style, a Grilled Ratatouille Wrap featuring grilled vegetables and Sriracha mayo and a Very Veggie ‘Tini featuring a mix of fresh vegetable juice, Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas has added several new vegetarian menu items to provide guests looking to expand their palate with flavorful and satisfying options in various categories of classic, all-American cuisine. Additionally, many of the items featured on the meatless menu can be prepared to accommodate vegan requirements. A full list of offerings includes:
- Cauliflower “Wings” – crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese dressing, celery and carrot sticks
- Ratatouille Flatbread – a crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses and a drizzle of garlic aioli
- Grilled Ratatouille Wrap – grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
- Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad – roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
- Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad – a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and Craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
- Cauliflower Burger – a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
“The demand for vegetarian dining options has grown as guests look for more variety, so we’ve developed a new meatless menu that goes beyond the typical,” said Alex Merchan, Senior Director of Marketing for Hard Rock International. “Whether it’s one of our new vegetarian-friendly salads or my personal favorite the Cauliflower Burger, we have something to satisfy our guests’ ever-changing cravings.”
Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas’ new vegetarian menu also features a cocktail that pairs perfectly with vegetarian options, as well as an alcohol free offering, including:
- Very Veggie ‘Tini – fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Wascally Wabbit (alcohol free) – a mix of carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger and Orgeat and garnished with a large mint sprig
The new menu items celebrate Vegetarian Month, which was designed to spread awareness of vegetarianism and the benefits of a meat-free diet. The International Vegetarian Union encourages individuals worldwide to spread the word and experience the vegetarian lifestyle. What began as World Vegetarian Day has blossomed into a month-long celebration of vegetarianism that involves educational events and festivities.