Whether you’re on a budget or ready to spend, Palms Place, the city’s hottest destination, has the best party packages to kick-off 2009.
Private Penthouse Party Package
This New Years Eve, Palms Place is creating the ultimate VIP experience by throwing an exclusive penthouse party for you and your closest friends (for up to 10 people).
- Guests will stay in the ultra-luxurious Palms Place penthouse and four one-bedroom suites
- Private three hour party will take place in the penthouse. The package will include champagne, bartender, noisemakers, hats, pre-programmed iPod and passed appetizers from Simon Restaurant & Lounge
- All members of the party will receive complimentary access to the New Year’s Brunch hosted at Simon Restaurant & Lounge on January 1st
- All members of the party will receive 20% discount on any treatment at Drift Spa & Hammam
- Opportunity for all members of the party to purchase VIP passes to all New Years Eve parties at all nightlife venues at The Palms Casino Resort for a discounted rate of $200
Price: $25,000 **Package rate subject to change depending on party size
New Year’s Room Package
Ring in the New Year in one of the luxurious Palms Place studios, offering the most spectacular strip view to watch the fireworks.
- Priority availability to purchase tickets for the coveted Kid Rock New Years Eve Concert at The Palms’ famed Pearl Concert Theater
- $50 dining credit
- Complimentary in-room bottle of champagne
- Two person access pass to Drift Spa & Hammam
- Upgrade to a one bedroom suite for $300 more per night
**Rates are per night with a minimum 2 nights’ stay and are subject to availability. Price: $399 **Guaranteed Strip view
For all booking please call room reservations (866) 942-7773
About Palms Place
Palms Place is the new multimillion-dollar, 47-story hotel and spa that features 599 units ranging from spacious studios and one-bedroom suites to spectacular penthouses. Amid lush landscaping and beautiful gardens, a 50,000 square-foot pool and spa enclave boasts the first hammam in Las Vegas recalling the traditions of a Turkish bath and offering a decadent blend of ancient and contemporary treatments. Guests will enjoy delectable cuisine at an exclusive restaurant and lounge by celebrity chef Kerry Simon; Primp Salon operated by renowned color specialist Michael Boychuck; the lobby bar, Rojo Lounge; and a full range of hotel services including 24-hour room service, resort concierge service, a business center and the only Las Vegas location of L.A.’s famed Sunset Tan. In addition, guests of Palms Place will have direct access to the Palms Casino Resort and its award winning gaming, dining and nightlife via the SkyTubeSM, an elevated, enclosed moving walkway that joins the two complexes. For more information on bookings and group reservations visit www.palmsplace.com.