Gilley’s Country Summer is back at Treasure Island, now through Labor Day (September 5). With food and beverage specials as well as live entertainment, there is no better spot to saddle up for a good time (Pictured: Easy 8’s).
Lunch Happy Hour
- Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Gilley’s Happy Hour $12.95 lunch specials include:
- Texas Tornado Brisket Sandwich – Smoked brisket, pepper jack cheese, BBQ sauce, sautéed red onions and spicy sweet and sour slaw on grilled Texas toast, served with chips.
- Texas Hot Link Grinder – hot links with grilled peppers and onions in a bun, served with chips.
- Blackened Catfish Salad – blackened catfish, shredded cabbage, lettuce, red onions, carrots, corn, tomatoes, pepper and cilantro, tossed in sweet and sour vinaigrette.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap – spicy buffalo chicken with romaine lettuce and blue cheese crumbles, served with chips.
- Chips can be upgraded to fries, onion rings or sweet potato fries for $2.49.
- Select draft beers will be available for $5 and select buckets of 5 beers for $25.
- $5 – Captain Morgan Cannon Blast Shots
- $7 – Cocktails with Skyy Vodka, Wild Turkey Bourbon, Espolon Tequila or Captain Morgan Rum
- $9 – Moscow Mules with Skyy Vodka or Skyy Flavors and ginger beer
- $25 – Bucket of five domestic beers – Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Shock Top
- $25 – bucket of four imported beers – Corona, Corona Light and Modelo Especial
- $5 – 14 oz. draft beers – Alaskan Amber, Alaskan APA, Bud Light and Pacifico
- 22 Midnight Rodeo
- 23-25 Scotty Alexander Band
- 30 Easy 8’s
- 1-2 Chad Freeman and Redline
- 3 Easy 8’s
- 7-9 Brian Lynn Jones Band
- 14-16 Rob Staley Band
- 21 Coyote 102.7 Special Event – Tyler Farr
- 21-23 Chad Freeman and Redline
- 28-30 Scotty Alexander Band
- 4 Easy 8’s
- 5-6 Rob Staley
- 11 Easy 8’s
- 12-13 Honky Tonk Boombox
- 18-20 New Frontier
- 25-27 Scotty Alexander Band
- 1 Easy 8’s
- 2-4 Rob Staley
For more information about Gilley’s Country Summer visit www.treasureisland.com.