Sixteen local Las Vegas acts – bands or individual artists – will be chosen to compete in the Road to Life is Beautiful, Battle of the Bands at Brooklyn Bowl after submissions are reviewed by a panel of representatives from Life is Beautiful and Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas (Photo © Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
Submissions are now open and can be completed by filling out the form found here: http://lifeisbeautiful.com/battle-of-the-bands/
The first two rounds of the battle will take place on June 25 and 26, with eight bands performing each day. The field will then be narrowed down to eight bands that will compete in round two on Friday, July 1 for a spot in the final four. The semifinal round on Sunday, July 10, will narrow the field from four to two. The finals will be held immediately following the semifinals, with the winner announced later the same evening.
Now through Sunday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- Submissions being considered for 2016 Road to Life is Beautiful, Battle of the Bands at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Saturday, June 25 at 7 p.m.
- Round One, Part One – first eight bands perform
Sunday, June 26 at 7 p.m.
- Round One, Part Two – second eight bands perform
Friday, July 1 at 7 p.m.
- Round Two – remaining eight bands perform
Sunday, July 10 at 7 p.m.
- Semifinals – remaining four bands perform
- Finals – final two bands perform
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
On The Linq Promenade
3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109