artLIVE!, a philanthropic affair merging fashion and art in a unique showcase to benefit The Las Vegas Fashion Council and 18b The Las Vegas Arts District is pleased to announce the lineup of entertainment for the May 12 event taking place at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts (Pictured: Clint Holmes).
With five active stages and more than a dozen acts, the event is sure to please even the most distinctive audience.
- Josh Liberio, singer and musician, has shared a stage with the likes of Justin Beiber and appeared on the popular reality television show, The Voice. This one-man show will entertain guests with an array of musical preferences through his mix of original pieces and distinct cover choices.
- The Femmes, a female hand balancing duo, has been a Vegas entertainment staple for years. The ladies’ stage credits include Pendragon’s Magical Theatre Company, Jason Andrew’s Magic Show, Monday’s Dark with Mark Shanuck, and The Amazing Johnathan’s Halloween Party.
- Pip, comedic magician, is an Australian native who has been classified by the U.S. government as an “Alien with Extraordinary Ability”. He has toured the globe with various acts, but now calls Las Vegas home and is expected to have quite an impact on the great city!
- Tatiana V, female juggler, is an all-around, incredibly talented circus performer who has entertained audiences worldwide. She studied with the Moscow Circus and participated in shows including Cirque Legacy, The Greatest Moscow Circus Show, Neuromania in Mexico and Rose. Rabbit. Lie. In Las Vegas.
- Noelle Chiodo, singer, songwriter and musician, has had a passion to entertain since she was a young teenager. She describes her style as ‘the place where pop meets soul’ and seeks inspiration from legends such as Etta James, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Taylor Swift and Christina Aguilera.
- Vanessa Chamberlin, jazz trio and vocals, is a contemporary jazz singer who prides herself on reviving the genre here in Las Vegas. When not singing her heart out, she is a wellness practitioner, author, motivational speaker, and mother of three daughters. Vanessa collaborates with well-known artists Tierney Sutton, Clint Holmes, and Tom Shuman.
Some of the event’s Madison mannequins are currently on display at locations throughout Las Vegas including Saks Fifth Avenue at Fashion Show Mall, Zappos Headquarters, Echo & Rig Steakhouse, Delano Las Vegas, Downtown Summerlin and LOOK Style Society at both Tivoli Village and Town Square.
For the second year, artLIVE! will be emceed by singer-songwriter and beloved Las Vegas entertainer Clint Holmes and includes various artistic presentations, a silent auction, a fashion show, music, dance performances, food and beverage as well as signature art presentations brought together by several local artists and fashion designers.
artLIVE! will also honor two local entities representing both art and fashion in our community with special recognition. This year’s art visionary is celebrated art collector and philanthropist, Patrick Duffy. Saks Fifth Avenue will receive the fashion visionary award.
Tickets are available at www.artlivelv.com. Individual ticket prices and packages vary.