The iconic Strip House Las Vegas invites guests to indulge in the month of love and romance with delectable dining and exclusive dinner specials featured on Valentine’s Day weekend Friday, Feb. 12 through Feb. 14 (Pictured: All-Natural Grass-Fed 8-ounce Filet Mignon).
The celebratory specials accentuate the restaurant’s award-winning cuisine and sensual ambiance, making Strip House Las Vegas a hotspot for Valentine’s Day dining.
Guests can delight in the following exclusive specials:
- Chili-Roasted Lobster with citrus nage, shell beans and fennel, priced at $24
- All-Natural Grass-Fed 8-ounce Filet Mignon, priced at $56
- Black Winter Truffle Gnocchi, priced at $18
- Red Velvet for Duex with whipped cream cheese frosting, priced at $18
- A special Sweetheart Cocktail comprised of Tanqueray gin, vanilla syrup, blood-orange juice purée, fresh lemon juice and Fee Brother’s Cherry Bitters will also be served, priced at $15
In addition to the special menu items, Strip House Las Vegas boasts a full menu of rich dishes and perfectly-seasoned meats, showcasing many house specialties such as the New York strip steak, black truffle-creamed spinach, goose-fat potatoes and famed 24-layer chocolate cake. Guests can accompany their meal with a collection of craft house and premium cocktails, award-winning wine list, craft beer and an impressive list of special and rare dark liquors.
The Strip House Las Vegas setting provides for a sumptuous and sexy experience with a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. The atmosphere, striking interior and vintage black and white imagery of early 1900’s burlesque stars are reminiscent of an era of decadence and seduction, where old glamour meets modern style and textures.
Strip House is located on the Mezz level of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and is open Sunday – Thursday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 5 p.m. to 11:30 pm. For more information, or to make a reservation please contact 702.737.5200 or visit www.striphouse.com.