The Pioneer Saloon showcases a variety of musicians and live bands numerous days/nights every week, ranging from rock, country, blues, blue grass, and more with no cover charge (Pictured: Country singer/songwriter and guitarist Chris Heers).
Wednesday 6 p.m. features the Big Willies open jam hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells and friends. Friday 5 p.m. is Krazy Karaoke. Most weekends Saturday and Sunday there is live entertainment. For current info. visit the website Event Calendar at: pioneersaloon.info/events.
Live Music February 3 to March 6 as follows:
- 3, 6 p.m. Big Willies, hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells with surprise special guests (country)
- 5, 5 p.m. Krazy Karaoke with Dave
- 6, 11 a.m. Bill May (country and folk)
- 6, 5 p.m. Chris Heers (country, singer/songwriter and guitarist)
- 10, 6 p.m. Big Willies, hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells with surprise special guests (country)
- 12., 5 p.m. Krazy Karaoke with Dave
- 13, 11 a.m. Tommy Rocker (rock)
- 13, 5 p.m. Ernie (country)
- 14, 12 p.m. Three Blind Mice (rock and heavy metal)
- 14, 5 p.m. Bud Mickle (rock, blues and dash of country)
- 17, 6 p.m. Big Willies, hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells with surprise special guests (country)
- 18, 7 p.m. Dinner/Show in historic Carole Lombard Memorial Dining Room with Michael DeGreve and Kris (singers/guitarists)
- 19, 5 p.m. Krazy Karaoke hosted by Dave
- 20, 11 a.m. Jeffrey Michaels (acoustic variety)
- 20, 5 p.m. Bud Mickle (rock)
- 21, 12 p.m. Rick Bell (country)
- 24, 6 p.m. Big Willies, hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells with surprise special guests (country)
- 26, 5 p.m. Krazy Karaoke
- 27, 11 a.m. Seth Turner (country)
- 27, 5 p.m. All Togethers (blue grass fusion)
- 28, 12 p.m. Bill Tracy (country and blues)
- 28, 5 p.m., Bud Mickle (rock)
- March 3, 6 p.m. Big Willies, hosted by singer/guitarist Tom Sheckells with surprise special guests (country)
- March 5, 5 p.m. Krazy Karaoke hosted by Dave
- March 6, 11 a.m. Chris Heers (country, singer/songwriter and guitarist)
- March 6, 5 p.m., Bill May (country and folk)
- Thursday – Feb. 18: Dinner & Show, in the intimate Carole Lombard Memorial Room, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Dishes range from Steak & Lobster, Pecan Crusted Trout, Signature Burgers including the famous Ghost Burger, rack of ribs, desserts, full menu, and wine, cocktails, beer. Live music by musicians Michael DeGreve and Kris (singers/guitarists). Reservations recommended, call Noel Sheckells at 702-290-8325; Groups of six or more for dinner contact Shelley via email: email@example.com
- STAR JOURNEY at the Pioneer Saloon. Whether you’re looking for a unique place to take your sweetheart on a romantic night out, or seeking an escape from the daily grind, STAR JOURNEY is your destination. There’s no better place near the Neon mecca of Las Vegas than the Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings, NV for an evening away from the lights to set your eyes to the sky and to stargaze. With its rich 100-plus year history, it’s ideal for star gazing being only a 30 minute drive from the Strip and yet far enough away from the lights to let the night’s sky reveal herself and all her beauty. STAR JOURNEY is a three hour star gazing tour that will take you on a journey through space and time itself as every tour is designed with a unique focus and socially for the person(s) or group attending. Space is vast, vaster than we can begin to comprehend or know. STAR JOURNEY will never begin to run out of new and exciting focuses for each customized experience. Price includes: Dinner and Drink, Virtual Presentation, and Viewing through 18 telescopes and Binoculars. Star Journey never gets cancelled for bad weather. If bad weather prevents the viewing through 18 telescopes and binoculars, the tour will still provide Dinner and Drink, Virtual Presentation, and then everyone will get a Galileo Telescope that we will build and you get to take home with you. The Galileo telescope is a $100 telescope that is the replica of what Galileo used in 1610, and it allows you to see everything he saw back then, including the rings of Saturn. So whether the weather is good or bad, the tour will be astronomical! Price per person is $129.95. For reservations visit the website for availability on group tours at: https://www.starjourney.net/tickets.aspx, or for private tours of four or more call 801-382-STAR (7827) for your personalized tour. Shuttle service may be available upon request.
- The Haunted Lockdown presented by the Pioneer Saloon. Experience the thrill of being “locked down” inside the haunted Pioneer Saloon that opened over 100 years ago in 1913. According to the History Channel, there’s several ghosts that haunt this famous and historic old Saloon. The Pioneer Saloon houses bullet holes in the side of the building and the official letter by the coroner describing how they were created back in 1915. The Saloon is said to be haunted by the gun shot victim’s ghost, as well as the spirit of an old miner, and the ghost of movie star Carole Lombard who is believed to haunt the women’s restroom. Over the years, all three ghosts have been seen by many employees and saloon visitors alike. In 2013, the Pioneer Saloon was featured on the Travel Channel’s popular “Ghost Adventures.” featuring an all-night “lockdown” with the show’s hosts Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin who not only made contact with the known resident spirits, but discovered a fourth specter named Ruby. Since that show aired, countless requests have been made by people from around the world who want to be locked down in this famous landmark and experience its haunted secrets. Hours of the lockdown event are 11:45 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. Use our Ghost Hunting equipment or bring your own, and be a part of your own paranormal investigation upon request. Photography is permitted. Price is $99 per person, includes snacks, coffee, soda and water. Reservations in advance only by calling Noel at 702-290-8325, or online check schedule and book tickets at https://www.hauntedlockdown.com/tickets.aspx.
- Groups & Events: The historic Pioneer Saloon offers a stunning and beautiful desert and authentically western surroundings. We’re a unique venue and perfect for Private Events, Corporate Events, Biker Events, Car Events, Birthday Parties, Off Road Parties, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Weddings, Vow Renewals, television and movie productions, and much more. We offer thousands of square feet of space. You bring the crowd, up to 600 persons accommodated, and we’ll deliver the fun and arrange all the details, from great old west-style food, music and entertainment, and games, too, like horseshoes and chicken-shit bingo. We have a full-service commercial kitchen and Menu to serve up Cowboy-style BBQ, and can price per person available upon request for groups small and large. RV Parking available, too. The steel horse cowboys with dirt bikes and ATVs are welcomed. For groups and event bookings of six persons to 600, email Shelley Mansholt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pioneer Saloon is the first & oldest bar in Clark County – Established 1913. Travel back in time 100 years to the world famous Pioneer Saloon, only 35 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. From Las Vegas, drive south on I-15 20 miles to Exit 12 Jean, turn right and travel seven miles to Goodsprings. The Pioneer Saloon is on the right.
310 W. Spring Street, Goodsprings, NV 89019
Open daily every day of the week 9 a.m. until the drinking is done. Ghost Town Café (restaurant) for breakfast, lunch and dinner 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.