Game Day is coming to B&B Burger and Beer! Be just steps from The Venetian Race and Sports Book while indulging in all-you-can-eat and drink specials from Mario Batali’s signature burger joint.
During the Big Game, televisions will be set to the game and fans can get their fill from the restaurant’s menu offered at a 1-day-only special price. Highlights include:
- Chicken Wings and Blue Cheese
- Fried Oysters and Remoulade
- Dirty Chips with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- The Drive-Thru: two Griddled Patties, Sesame Seed Bun, American Cheese with B&B Pickles
- The Really Good: Potato Bun, Heritage Bacon, Gorgonzola, Onion and Chianti Mustard
- Caramel Swirl: Caramel Gelato, Averna and Ginger Snap
- Bourbon Cherry: Vanilla Gelato, Bourbon and Amarena Cherry
- Baileys Chocolate: Chocolate Gelato, Bailey’s Original Irish Cream
PRICE: $150 per person includes all-you-can-eat (excluding the Lobster Roll) and all-you-can-drink well cocktails and draft beer (excludes shots and draft beers greater than $11.) Nevada sales tax and gratuity not included.
Sunday, Feb. 7
One hour before kickoff
B&B Burgers and Beer at The Venetian, located next to the Race and Sports Book
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109