Reality star and DJ Brody Jenner was spotted having a very late lunch or early dinner at Las Vegas’ El Dorado Cantina on Friday, January 22 (Pictured: Brody Jenner with Chef Paco at El Dorado Cantina).
Brody came in at 4pm and ordered the taco plates, shrimp burrito, vegan bowl and the flan Afterwards he commented to Chef that the food was “amazing!”
El Dorado Cantina is an upscale 181-seat restaurant and lounge serving authentic Mexican cuisine that beautifully represents the vast culinary traditions of various regions of Mexico. Created by Brett Talla and Darin Feinstein, their incredibly flavorful food continues to impress. El Dorado uses in sustainably-raised products, which means that all beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, and fish originate from carefully-selected farms in the U.S. and are free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids.
In the bar, you can find:
- Exquisite white, red, and sparkling Sangrias made in-house from fresh fruit
- More than 100 Tequilas including AsomBroso 11 year-aged vintage and Clase Azul Ultra
- Assorted domestic, import, and specialty craft beers including: Samuel Pure Organic Lager and Day of the Dead IPA
- Red and white house wines
- Bottle service on dozens of spirits
For more information about El Dorado’s selections of beer, wine, and spirits, please visit their menu page!