Carmine’s at The Forum Shops at Caesars is celebrating Singles Awareness Day on Valentine’s Day by offering two packages for guests to grab a group of their single friends and eat their feelings away.
Ladies can indulge in an array of options in the Girl’s Gone Garlic package featuring a full course fixe menu or the My Heart Will Not Go On package featuring the gigantic Titanic Sundae, happiness is one extra large bowl.
Girl’s Gone Garlic
- Starters: Featuring choice of Caesar, Mixed Green or Carmine’s House Salad
- Dinner: Choice of pasta such as the Pomodoro, Rigatoni with Broccoli, Garlic & Oil, Marinara, Cheese Ravioli and Penne alla Vodka
- Dessert: Featuring the gigantic Titanic Sundae
- Each package served with a bottle of Prosecco
- Price: $125 (plus tax & gratuity)
My Heart Will Not Go On
- One gigantic Titantic Sundae
- One bottle of Prosecco
- Price: $65 (plus tax & gratuity)
There is no need for sadness on Valentine’s Day when Carmine’s is offering everlasting comfort and love. For reservations call (702) 473-9700.