Looking for ways to celebrate the “big game” in Las Vegas? For all the prime pigskin action, these four hotspots have you covered (Pictured: Menu item at Buddy V’s Ristorante).
Buddy V’s Ristorante
- 3327 S. Las Vegas Blvd. (Grand Canal Shoppes)
- www.buddyvlasvegas.com or 702-607-2355
All You Can Eat
Take your game day eats to the next level with a special $39 all-you-can-eat menu including Grandma’s Meatball, Hoboken Italian Subs, Buffalo Style Wings, “Sausage & Peppers” Pizza, Mini Cannolis and Italian cookies. A la carte options are also available. $20 mix & match beer buckets (six per bucket) are available with choice of bud, bud light, Newcastle, Coors light, Michelob ultra and corona. Available in the bar and lounge only.
- Downtown – 113 N. 4th Street
- Southwest – 9560 W. Sahara
- Henderson – 9925 S. Eastern
All three locations will have a variety of themed (and delicious) dishes including “The Pack” wings, “Beast Mode 2.0” Buffalo Chicken Queso Dip, “Big Ben” Burrito, “Touchdown Tom” Thai Chicken Nachos, Filet “Manning” Nachos and “The 12th Man” Mexican Street Burger. #NachoDaddyLovesFootball
Remedy’s, Elixir and Distill
- Remedy’s – 3265 St. Rose Pkwy. and 530 Conestoga Way in Henderson www.remedystavern.com
- Elixir – 2920 N. Green Valley Pkwy. in Green Valley www.elixirlounge.net
- Distill – 10820 W. Charleston Blvd. in Summerlin and 4830 W. Pyle Ave. in Southern Highlands www.distillbar.com
Remedy’s, Elixir and Distill are the perfect options to watch football without leaving the comfort of your neighborhood. For your viewing pleasure, the bars/restaurants offer hi-def, big screen action with 15 TVs at Elixir, 18 at both Remedy’s locations and Distill Southern Highlands and 23 at Distill in Summerlin. All locations offer a variety of culinary specials from sliders and nachos to appetizer platters and nachos are available starting at $5. Miller specials all day including buckets of beer (five bottles of Miller Lite, MGD or MGD 64) for $10, 100 oz. Miller Lite towers for $12 or 16 oz. Miller Lite drafts for $2.
- Downtown Summerlin or Strip-side at NYNY Resort & Casino
Big Game Shack Pack– to celebrate the 50th Big Game on February 7, Shake Shack offers up the Big Game Shack Pack. You’ll be the favorite person in the room when you show up with 10 ShackBurgers, 2 pints of custard and a limited edition Shake Shack mini football all for just $50. Big Game Shack Packs can be pre-ordered starting February 1 for pick up on February 7 at both locations.
- Downtown Summerlin 702-964-1025 to order
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino 725-222-6730 to order