Staying true to its focus on regionally sourced, sustainable cuisine, the cocktails at Bellagio’s new market-driven concept Harvest by Roy Ellamar will highlight seasonal produce while showcasing the elegance for which the resort is known (Pictured: Bellagio Harvest Beet Cocktail).
The evolving cocktail program created by Bellagio Master Mixologist Ricardo Murcia, will feature farm-fresh fruit and vegetable juices, boutique spirits, enticing edible garnishes and unmatched preparation methods.
“Harvest’s cocktail menu will perfectly complement Chef Roy Ellamar’s vision for his new restaurant, where regional produce and unique-to-the-desert ingredients drive the concept,” said Murcia. “Guests at Harvest will enjoy earthy, complex flavors they’ve never experienced in a cocktail because of the hours of preparation and intricate details we put into each drink.”
Harvest’s cocktail menu at will be divided into three robust sections:
Bottled Classic Cocktails
Flavor infusions and intensive preparations will put a seasonal spin on America’s favorite libations. Each modernized classic cocktail will be bottled in-house to separate the ingredients from oxygen allowing the flavors to meld for hours before being served. Highlights include:
- Martini – Belvedere vodka will be infused with smoke and blue cheese before being mixed with Mancino Secco vermouth and rosemary and garnished with a blue cheese-stuffed olive.
- Negroni – Harvest’s mixologists perfume the cocktail glass with Cointreau before building this masterpiece with tangerine-infused Plymouth gin, blueberry-steeped Casa Martelletti Vermouth Classico and quintessential Campari.
- Carbonated Cocktail-of-the-Day – Murcia will work hand-in-hand with Chef Ellamar to create exclusive cocktails that will complement the daily menu specials.
Farmer’s Market Cocktails
Every season, Murcia and Ellamar will work with regional farmers to update this section of the menu to highlight the freshest fruits and vegetables available. The following will appear on the menu upon opening:
- BEETS by Roy – El Silencio Espadín mezcal is coupled with housemade cold-pressed beet juice, lemon juice and mandarin syrup before being garnished with a goat cheese-stuffed beet cone that highlights the savory yet sweet notes of this flavorful cocktail.
- APPLE Rocks – An apple chip frozen inside a 2-by-2 inch ice cube will chill the concoction of Mitcher’s Rye Whiskey, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, apple cider and cardamom-infused Vermont maple syrup.
- KIWI Collins – This refreshing mixture of Grey Goose Le Citron, kiwi, house-made organic cold-pressed kale-apple juice and simple syrup accented with sparking lemon soda and cooled by a mint ice block.
Harvest Specialty Cocktails
Murcia’s creativity will shine in these house specialties that showcase evolving flavors and playful presentations.
- Cranberry-Desert Sage Infusion – This sharable cocktail-for-two will be presented in a porthole infusion jar allowing the essence of cranberries, persimmon, kumquat, desert sage syrup, lemon juice and white cranberry juice to marry with Absolut Elyx vodka and Leopold Bros. Maraschino liqueur, so the flavor profile progresses as guests enjoy.
- Pear Harvest – A brûléed pear roulette sits atop this colorful cocktail made with Grey Goose La Poire, Rekorderlig pear cider, Pallini Limoncello, Madagascar vanilla syrup and Southwest prickly pear juice.
Harvest by Roy Ellamar will open December 24 and is located in Bellagio’s Spa Tower.