Last week, Jersey Boys Las Vegas concluded its fourth and final installation of its “Four Seasons of Kindness” campaign. The fall initiative, held in partnership with Sunny 106.5 and benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of S. Nevada, included a holiday drive which resulted in more than $10,000 worth of donations of new winter clothing for teen club members.
The “Four Seasons of Kindness” campaign was a year-long initiative conducted in celebration of Jersey Boys becoming the longest-running Broadway production on the Las Vegas Strip and in thanks for the community’s continued support of the show.
Symbolic of the Four Seasons band members the production is based on, Jersey Boys partnered with four local charitable organizations throughout 2015 to fulfill four acts of kindness that positively impacted and contributed to the greater good of the Las Vegas community. Jersey Boys kicked off the year-long campaign by partnering with Opportunity Village for the winter season initiative and continued on with collaborations with Three Square Food Bank for spring, HELP of Southern Nevada for summer, and concluded with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada for fall.
The fourth and final act of kindness benefitting the Boys & Girls Clubs of S. Nevada wrapped yesterday with donations of more than $10,000 in new winter clothing for teen club members. Members of the Jersey Boys cast and Sunny 106.5 visited the Lied Campus to help distribute a portion of more than 1,000 winter clothing items donated to teens in need; the donations will be distributed amongst all 14 campus locations. Additionally, on Sunday, Dec. 13, members of Jersey Boys and Sunny 106.5 surprised the Figueroa family – long-time members of the Downtown Club location – at their home to provide some extra holiday cheer, including a Christmas tree from Star Nursery, gift cards to Brio Tuscan Grille and Eiffel Tower Restaurant, and tickets to see Jersey Boys at Paris Las Vegas. The Boys & Girls Clubs of S. Nevada work to provide more than 21,000 youth in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Southern Highlands and Summerlin with equal access, hope and opportunity.
This past year, the “Four Seasons of Kindness” campaign in partnership with these well-deserving organizations has resulted in:
- 24,266: bottles of water donated by the community to HELP of Southern Nevada’s HELP20 campaign
- 10,000+: dollars of new winter clothing for teens donated by the Las Vegas community to the Boys & Girls Clubs of S. Nevada holiday drive
- 7,000: meals donated to Three Square Food Bank by Jersey Boys
- 3,240: “backpacks” packed by Jersey Boys cast members and volunteers with food for children at Three Square Food Bank
- 100: cases of water donated by Jersey Boys to HELP of Southern Nevada’s HELP20 campaign
- 10: OVIPs in attendance at the Opportunity Village night at Jersey Boys
- 8: family members who attend the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada whom Jersey Boys and Sunny 106.5 donated a surprise Christmas
For more information on the “Four Seasons of Kindness” campaign, please visit: http://www.jerseyboysinfo.com/vegas/4SeasonsOfKindness/