The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion’s Week fan experience will be anchored in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip as The LINQ Promenade hosts – Champion’s Week Live.
Open from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. each day, fans can get their photos taken with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series trophy and view The Challenger 16 cars on display.
The NASCAR Superstore is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. inside Flamingo Las Vegas, where fans can purchase The Challenger 16 merchandise. NASCAR will also host a fan Q&A session with the 16 drivers. For a full list of events at The LINQ Promenade, click here.
WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015
- 8 a.m. – The Challenger 16 cars load into the LINQ Promenade
- 10-10:20 a.m. – Q&A session with Jamie McMurray, Paul Menard, Joey Logano and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- 10:30-11 a.m. – Q&A session with Clint Bowyer, Kyle Busch, Jeff Gordon and Carl Edwards
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Q&A session with Kevin Harvick, Kurt Busch, and Ryan Newman
- 11:30 a.m.-12 p.m. – Q&A session with Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski and Martin Truex Jr.
Friday, Dec. 4, 2015
- 11:40 a.m. – Special appearance by Matt Kenseth
WHERE: The LINQ Fountain Stage
3545 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Valet and self-parking are conveniently located under the High Roller observation wheel, with access via Flamingo Road to LINQ Lane or Koval Lane to Winnick Ave.
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller, are redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.