On Tuesday 12/1/15, Evil Dead The Musical will be moving from its late night time slot at the V Theater in Planet Hollywood to a prime time 7:30pm slot at the newly revamped Tommy Wind Theater.
The show will also be expanding to 5 nights a week running Tuesdays through Saturdays. Evil Dead is enjoying a resurgence of popularity thanks to the new TV series starring Bruce Campbell. The hit Las Vegas production based on the cult classic film series has been enjoying unparalleled success in Las Vegas for the past 4 years, and is also enjoying a surge in popularity in no small part thanks to Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi’s small screen effort.
The Tommy Wind Theater is the only freestanding venue on the Las Vegas Strip. It is directly across the street from the Monte Carlo, just half a block north of the Hard Rock Café at the heart of the Strip.
- A New Showtime – No more late nights. The show will be starting at 7:30pm each night which means fans can catch the show and still have time left to enjoy other entertainment on the Strip.
- Special Effects – The team behind the show is making changes to deliver a more intense experience than in the past.
- Sound – The state of the art acoustics and sound system in the venue is clean, clear, and serves the show well.
- Exclusive Splatter Zone – Fans who sit in the Splatter Zone will find that they are in a more exclusive group, enjoying a more intimate experience with the show than ever before.
- Booze – The venue features 2 beautiful bars on the showroom level. One is in the lobby and has an ornate theme. The other is in the showroom itself and is a sleek modern affair. Cocktail servers will be on hand to take care of audience members as well.
- Intimacy – The room is intimate and designed to ensure there is not a bad seat in the house.
- Same Pricing – The ticket prices for the show are going to remain the same, even though the show itself is growing.
Evil Dead The Musical
Ultimate 4D Experience
The Tommy Wind Theater
3765 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas NV 89109
Tuesdays through Saturdays
Endorsed by Bruce Campbell and embraced by Sam Raimi, Evil Dead The Musical is the official live stage show of the cult classic film trilogy. This award-winning production has been thrilling Las Vegas audiences since October of 2011. The show “slays” nightly at the Tommy Wind Theater located across the Strip from the Monte Carlo Casino Resort.
For more information about Evil Dead The Musical please visit http://www.evildeadvegas.com or call the box office at 702-895-9787.