Classic Italian kitchen BRAVO! Cucina Italiana has broadened its already impressive menu with seven new dishes full of bold, one-of-a-kind flavor.
New plates such as the Steak Diavolo, Grilled Jumbo Shrimp and Roasted Vegetable Spaghettini bring a fresh taste of Rome to the menu, which is known for its made-to-order pizzas, hearty pasta dishes and grilled steaks.
In addition to enticing new cuisine, BRAVO! now features its gluten-free items on the main menu, including entrées prepared with gluten-free pasta. The gluten-free options also offer versions of celebrated favorites including Grilled Salmon and Filet Mignon. Additions to BRAVO!’s menu include:
- Eggs, Biscuit & Sausage Rosemary Gravy, with over easy cage-free eggs, warm biscuit, housemade gravy, brunch potatoes, and green onions ($9.49 – served during brunch only)
Lunch and Dinner:
- Steak Diavolo, with 6 oz. grilled sirloin, crispy potatoes, roasted peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, spicy tomato cream sauce, and horseradish aioli ($18.95 at lunch and dinner)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp, featuring roasted peppers, zucchini, sugar snap peas, orzo, farro, basil, Feta, and roasted red pepper cream sauce ($16.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Crispy Chicken Harvest Salad, with Romano-crusted chicken, spinach, tricolore lettuce, bacon, grapes, red onions, crispy pasta, spicy pecans, balsamic vinaigrette, and maple mustard aioli drizzle ($10.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Roasted Vegetable Spaghettini, with zucchini, roasted broccoli, red peppers, mushrooms, basil, Feta, roasted red pepper cream sauce, and pesto bread crumbs ($11.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Sausage & Roasted Broccoli Pizza, featuring balsamic onions, Boursin, crushed red pepper, Mozzarella, and Parmesan ($10.99 at lunch and dinner)
- Mini Calzones, featuring sausage, Ricotta, pepperoni, oregano and pomodoro ($7.95 at lunch and dinner)
BRAVO! Cucina Italiana is located near the newly-renovated “Plaza” area at the Galleria at Sunset. Hours of operation are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting BravoItalian.com or by calling 702-433-4352. For the latest news on BRAVO! Cucina Italiana follow them on Facebook and Twitter.