Give thanks for Treasure Island’s Thanksgiving Day Menus on November 26, featuring seasonal favorites from The Coffee Shop, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Seafood Shack, The Buffet and Phil’s Italian Steak House.
The Coffee Shop
- Butternut squash soup or baby spinach and watercress salad with shallot, red wine vinaigrette.
- Traditional roast turkey served with mashed potatoes, champagne gravy, sage stuffing muffin, caramelized butternut squash and roasted honey glazed baby carrots with cranberry relish.
- Pumpkin pie or coconut rum custard pie.
The three-course menu for $31.50 per person or à la carte will be available from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
- Southern pecan and apple salad or roasted butternut squash and pumpkin soup with Maryland lump crab meat.
- Roasted turkey with pomegranate-black pepper glaze, served with Andouille sausage brioche stuffing, loaded whipped potatoes, sautéed baby vegetables and fresh sage or chili gravy OR herb-crusted roasted pork tenderloin with loaded whipped potatoes, sautéed baby vegetables and wild mushroom gravy.
- Pumpkin custard pudding or ginger snap cookies.
The menu will be available for $40 per person from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Crab and corn chowder.
- Mixed green salad with apples, bacon and cider vinaigrette.
- Oven-roasted turkey with crawfish-cornbread stuffing, butternut squash puree, French green beans, bourbon-cranberry sauce and Creole turkey gravy.
- Pumpkin crème brûlée.
The menu will be available for $40 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Phil’s Italian Steak House
- Lobster bisque or French onion soup.
- Diestel Farms free-range organic roast turkey breast with homemade gravy and cornbread stuffing, honey roast Smithfield ham with cornbread stuffing or grilled salmon with mustard cream sauce. All served with sweet potato pie, green bean casserole, Yukon gold mashed potatoes and fresh cranberry sauce.
- Warm, flourless dark chocolate ginger cake with spaced pumpkin crème anglaise sauce.
The menu will be available for $50 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
The Buffet at Treasure Island
- Peel and eat shrimp
- Berry and apple crepes
- Maple-smoked salmon
- Apple roast pork loin
- Biscuits and southern gravy
- Thick-cut house bacon with pepper and maple glaze
- Green bean salad
- Seasonal fresh fruits and chef’s selection of mixed cheeses
- Smoked carved ham
- Slow-roasted prime rib
- Roasted herb turkey and dressings
- Traditional sage stuffing
- Champagne gravy
- Giblet brown gravy
- Fresh cornbread and Parker House rolls
- Home-made cranberry sauce
- Maple molasses sweet potatoes
- Cheesy broccoli and rice casserole
- Green beans with almonds and cherries
- Chilled crab legs
- Peel and eat shrimp
- Roasted butternut squash soup
- Deep dish pumpkin pie
- Pecan pie
- Apple bread pudding
- Pumpkin brownies
Pricing is as follows:
- Holiday Champagne Brunch from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.: $23.95
- Thanksgiving Dinner from 4 to 10 p.m.: $29.95
For more information visit www.treasureisland.com.