Herringbone Las Vegas, set to debut at ARIA Resort & Casino this Winter, will host a job fair Monday, October 12 – Friday, October 16 to fill restaurant-based positions (Photo credit: Chantelle Photography).
Herringbone, known for its growing number of award-winning new American restaurants, will call Las Vegas home to the fourth outpost of the ocean-to-table concept helmed by chef Brian Malarkey, joining existing locations in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, and La Jolla, CA.
The hiring event will be held at Hakkasan Restaurant & Nightclub inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino each day. The final day will be reserved for invited applicants and second interviews only.
Available positions and corresponding interview days/times are as follows:
- October 12 (8am – 2pm): Model Host, Model Cocktail Server, Line Cook, Prep Cook
- October 13 (8am – 2pm): Food Server, Prep Cook
- October 14 (8am – 1pm; 3pm – 8pm): Model Bartender, Bar Apprentice, Line Cook, Prep Cook
- October 15 (8am – 1pm; 3pm – 8pm): Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Runner, Bus Person
- October 16 (closed to public): Invited Applicants and Second Interviews
Interested candidates should fill out an application at www.hakkasangroup.com/careers prior to attending. All applications and paperwork will also be available on site. For the latest news and for upcoming employment opportunities, please visit Herringbone Las Vegas on Facebook and Twitter.