NASCAR fans can get up close and personal with their favorite Camping World Truck Series drivers at a free autograph session before the Rhino Linings 350 on Saturday, Oct. 3 (Photo credit: Jeff Speer).
Most of the 31-driver field will sign autographs for fans in the Neon Garage from 2-2:45 p.m. Pacific Time as part of pre-race festivities at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Series points leader and defending race champion Erik Jones, defending series champion Matt Crafton, X Games star Travis Pastrana and many of the sport’s top truck series drivers are expected to participate in the session, which is free for any Rhino Linings 350 ticket holder.
All ticket holders are invited to visit the Neon Garage, located in the 1.5-mile track’s infield, before and during the race free of charge, and the driver autograph session will be one of a number of activities fans can enjoy there. In addition to taking advantage of tasty concessions in the Neon Garage, fans can also get a peek into drivers’ garages as their teams prepare for the night’s race.
The 146-lap, 219-mile race begins at 6:30 p.m. and will be followed immediately by a fireworks show. The Rhino Linings 350 is the sixth-to-last stop on the 2015 schedule and has been a fixture at LVMS since Jack Sprague won the Carquest 420k in 1996.
Fans can go to LVMS.com or call 1-800-644-4444 to order Rhino Linings 350 tickets.
Rhino Linings 350 race-day schedule
- 9 a.m. Ticket Gate C and Neon Garage open
- 9 – 11:30 a.m. NCWTS final practtice
- 12:15 – 4 p.m. Minors permitted in garage area
- 2 – 2:45 p.m. Drivers’ autograph ssession (Neon Garage)
- 4 p.m. Ticket Gates A, B, D, E, Blackjack Club, VIP Suites open
- 4:05 p.m. NCWTS qualifying
- 6:30 p.m. NCWTS driver introductions
- 7 p.m. NCWTS Rhino Linings 350 (146 laps, 219 miles)
- Fireworks immediately after the race
- 9:30 p.m. Neon Garage closes
Schedule is subject to change.