Celebrate Oktoberfest in style with these great food specials in Las Vegas! (Pictured: Bacon Cheddar Brat Burger at Shake Shack).
SHAKE SHACK at New York – New York Hotel & Casino
Biers, Bratwursts & Burgers – Raise a stein to Shake Shack’s 10th Annual Shacktoberfest! The highly anticipated Oktoberfest-inspired festival celebrates good food, drinks and friends, Shake Shack-style. Get ready for special-edition biers, bratwursts and burgers at all US Shake Shacks (not available at ballparks, stadiums or JFK Airport). Shacktoberfest is also the only time of year to get a special Shake Shack Bier Stein for $10.00 (25 oz.), filled to the brim with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery’s brisk, malty Oktoberfest brew or our very own ShackMeister Ale;; after that, it’s yours to keep and just $7.50 for a refill throughout Shacktoberfest!
The 2015 Shacktoberfest menu, offered in addition to all the beloved Shake Shack standard offerings, includes:
- Bacon Cheddar Brat Burger: Hamburger topped with a flat-top griddled bacon cheddar bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and ShackSauce ($7.59)
- Currywurst: An Oktoberfest classic! Bratwurst topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and curry ketchup ($4.99)
- Bavarian Brat: For the purist! Griddled bratwurst topped with German-style slaw ($4.99)
- Bacon Cheddar Brat: Griddled bacon cheddar-stuffed bratwurst ($4.99)
- German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-walnut caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough (Single: $4.50 | Double: $6.75)
- Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla frozen custard hand-spun with apples, caramel and spices ($5.75)
All bratwursts are made by Schaller & Weber-they’re the real deal. The NYC--based, family-run butcher has been making authentic German sausages with exacting standards and time-honored recipes since 1937.
LAZY DOG RESTAURANT & BAR – Downtown Summerlin
Oktoberfest festivities at Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar run from Thursday, Sept 17 until Saturday, Oct 31.
Special Oktoberfest menu features:
- Pretzel Crusted Schnitzel – served with red apple and cabbage coleslaw, red potato salad and a creamy mustard sauce for $14.50 (the Schnitzel will actually stay on the menu until the spring menu change).
- Oktoberfest Beer Sampler – New world versus old world featuring three styles of beer – Hefeweizen, Oktoberfest and Hefe Dunkel. $8.25 for the sampler which includes:
Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier, Lazy Dog Hefeweizen, Big Dog’s Brewing Dog House, Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel, Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier and Samuel Adams Octoberfest.
HARD ROCK CAFE – Both Locations
Hard Rock is bringing Munich’s favorite tradition to the States, with a brand new burger and beer pairing that pays homage to the biggest fall celebration – Oktoberfest!
- The Samuel Adams OctoberFest Schnitzel Burger – an authentic menu offering straight from Germany, will be perfectly paired with Samuel Adams OctoberFest beer and available at the Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Strip and Hard Rock Cafe at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino beginning on Tuesday, September 22 through Saturday, October 31, 2015.
As a global brand, Hard Rock has the unique capability to pull inspiration and ingredients from its local cafes around the world. The limited-edition Samuel Adams OctoberFest Schnitzel Burger was inspired by Hard Rock Cafe Munich’s Local Legendary Schnitzel Burger* and features a lightly breaded tender pork schnitzel, Samuel Adams OctoberFest-infused beer cheese sauce, topped with smoked bacon, tangy sauerkraut, whole grain mustard and fresh arugula, served on a pretzel bun. The Samuel Adams OctoberFest Schnitzel Burger and Samuel Adams OctoberFest beer will be served with Hard Rock’s seasoned fries and a side of Samuel Adams OctoberFest-infused beer cheese.
SIDE NOTE – Terry Fator is the guest keg tapper on Oct 2 at Hofbrauhaus, Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars on Oct 3 (both at 7 p.m.) and Dirk Vermin on Oct 10 at 9 p.m.