Celebrating the Fourth of July in Las Vegas is an experience on its own, but the fireworks display at Caesars Palace is an experience like no other. The iconic center Strip fireworks show will begin at 9:15 p.m., pending weather conditions (Photo credit: Caesars Palace).
The LINQ Promenade:
The LINQ Promenade hosts a family-friendly 4th of July weekend celebration that includes something for every age and a collection of great events to be a part of the action on the Center Strip.
Friday, July 3rd
- 3 – 6 p.m. – Special holiday-themed strolling entertainment
- 6 – 9 p.m. – Performance by the Daniel Parks Band on the Fountain Stage
Saturday, July 4th
- 12 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Special holiday weekend games throughout the promenade
- 5 – 9:30 p.m. – 4th of July fun in the promenade with face painting, balloon animals, and a special ice cream trike offering free popsicles to cool off from the Las Vegas heat!
- 6 – 9 p.m. – Performance by the Daniel Parks Band
- 9 p.m. – Nellis Honor Guard will take to the Fountain Stage representing the Nellis Air Force Base to perform a flag ceremony
Guests are able to get a bird’s eye view of the fireworks on the High Roller. They can take in the view of the Las Vegas Skyline from 550-feet as the city celebrates July 4th on the High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, located right at the center of the Las Vegas Strip with views of the entire valley.
The High Roller will be lit red, white and blue in celebration of 4th of July weekend with special July 4th packages offered at the High Roller box office and LINQ Promenade Concierge.
Paris Las Vegas:
Eiffel Tower Experience is offering a unique 4th of July experience incomparable to anything else in Las Vegas. Guests are able experience a piece of Paris at the center of the Las Vegas Strip, offering guests some of the best views of the iconic Caesars Palace fireworks show. There will be special Fourth of July firework packages available for guests, who’s looking to get a bird’s eye view of the fireworks.