Hash House A Go Go will feature Father’s Day specials that will make any dad feel like a king.
In addition to regular brunch and dinner menu offerings, Hash House A Go Go has cooked up some manly, meaty specials including:
- Papi Chulo Hash – crispy potatoes, pork tenderloin in chipotle adobo, fresh corn, tomatoes, jalapeños, cilantro, fresh avocado and queso fresco, crowned with two eggs and served with a fresh tortilla ($15.95).
- Felix’s “Front of the TV Meal”- Steak and eggs with griddled mash, sliced tomatoes and fresh fruit ($17.95).
- Peanut Butter Banana Flapjack – topped with fresh whipped cream ($9.99).
- Crispy Pork Tenderloin Quesadilla – Flour tortilla filled with charred tomatoes, fresh corn, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, scrambled eggs and crispy pork, all on a bed of mashed potatoes and crowned with Bar-B-Que cream ($16.95). Add a Hamms for $1.
WHEN: Sunday, June 21
A limited number of reservations are available now between 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. All other times are first come, first served. The dinner menu will be available starting at 5 p.m.
WHERE: Hash House a Go Go
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd., inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino
- 1 S. Main St., inside the Plaza Resort & Casino
- 555 S. Stephanie St., Henderson
For reservations or inquiries, please call the West Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the Plaza Hotel and Casino location at (702) 384-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com/vegas/.