Sapphire Pool & Dayclub’s Departure Sunday will be hosted by the beautiful Sapphire Gems and HardNox on Sunday, June 7.
The Official “On Champagne” Song by HardNox
- Sunday June 7, 2015 – Departure Sunday lets you have an extra day of fun and relaxation before you face your flight home. What a way to spend the last day of your stay! Here’s four easy steps:
- Check out of your hotel and call Sapphire at 702-303-3430.
- Get picked up by Sapphire’s complimentary limo and store your luggage with our bell captain.
- Party at the Sapphire Pool & Day Club with hundreds of beautiful Sapphire entertainers, great food, & signature cocktails.
- Use Sapphire’s full service locker room and take a complimentary Sapphire limo to the airport!
Sapphire offers luxurious locker rooms to catch a refreshing shower after a day of fun in the sun. You can safely store your luggage with our bell captain. There’s no other dayclub in Las Vegas that offers these amenities and complimentary services. At Sapphire, the customer always comes first!
Sapphire Pool & Day Club was voted “Best Day Club” in this year’s Las Vegas Review Journal reader poll for the second year in a row. With hundreds of beautiful women partying and sunbathing, Sapphire Pool & Day Club is a multi-level, state-of-the-art pool utopia that can comfortably accommodate over 800 sun-worshiping party goers.
Sapphire Las Vegas, located at 3025 S. Industrial Road in Las Vegas, is the World’s Largest Gentlemen’s Club with 100,000 square feet of topless entertainment. Get to the club early or reserve a table today. Open 24/7 to patrons 21 and over, Sapphire serves the finest variety of cocktails, wines, champagne and cigars.
Sapphire provides complimentary shuttle service to the club from the Strip Hotel/Casino valets. For table reservations call 702.869.0003. And for special offers and updates follow Sapphire on Twitter and Facebook.