The fourth installment of GameStop EXPO will be held Wednesday, September 2 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center. As the video game industry rapidly grows and evolves, so does GameStop EXPO 2015, offering fans more than 250,000 square feet of action-filled space to demo the hottest titles of the year.
Top developers will be on site with the latest games and tech including Sony Computer Entertainment, Microsoft, Nintendo, Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Warner Brothers and Take Two Interactive. Virtual reality (VR), along with other new hardware and accessories, will keep EXPO-goers busy and preview what is coming through the holidays and into 2016. Interactive sessions and panels with industry experts and video gaming legends, high stakes tournaments, celebrity appearances and autograph sessions, and other experiences also are in store.
“Going into our fourth year of the GameStop EXPO, and our second time in the entertainment capital, it is only appropriate to makes this show bigger, better, and the ultimate gaming event for our fans,” said Bob Puzon, senior vice president of merchandising at GameStop.
Registration for GameStop EXPO 2015 is now open with options including:
- General admission passes for $40
- A limited number of VIP** passes for $110, which includes:
- Early access to the show floor
- VIP lounge access to recharge your body and devices
- Exclusive swag bag of gaming goodies
- Student passes for $20, available on-site only starting at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 2
Tickets can be purchased using PowerUp Rewards points or by credit card online at www.GameStop.com/EXPO and at your local GameStop store.
Five lucky customers will also have the chance to win a VIP trip to the GameStop EXPO 2015, including:
- 2 VIP passes
- Flights and accommodations for two
- Transportation to and from the airport
- $500 GameStop gift card
PowerUp Rewards members can enter by redeeming only 200 points in the PowerUp Rewards Catalog or by purchasing eligible collectible items in-store valued over $10. Click for more information and official rules.
To learn more about GameStop EXPO, details on the VIP experience, and to register for the show, visit www.GameStop.com/EXPO.
* Attendees must be 17 years of age or older or accompanied by an adult. Some activities or games may feature mature content. Exhibitors reserve the right to censor content for guests under the age of 17 even when a consenting parent or guardian is present.
** Adults who purchase VIP tickets do NOT have to purchase a VIP ticket for their children under the age of 17. Purchase a general admission ticket for your child and he/she will be allowed to accompany you to all VIP events. With this option General Admission children will not receive VIP swag bag.