Haggen is donating 1 million pounds of food to local food banks and $100,000 to 100 charity partners as part of the 100 new Haggen stores opening in 100 days (Pictured: Haggen Deli Housemade Salads with Grab-and-Go Sandwiches).
The first Haggen Nevada stores will open in Boulder City and Henderson on June 9; two additional Henderson locations and the first Las Vegas store will open on June 11 with two more Vegas locations opening on June 13.
Haggen’s goal is to provide a unique, hassle-free shopping experience, offering essential items guests need, specialty items guests want, and local items that reflect the community all at fair, competitive prices. Haggen is a full-line grocery store with a bias toward fresh, quality, organic, local, and “healthy for you” options, so that guests can do all their shopping at one location instead of traveling to multiple stores.
The new Haggen stores open at about 25 percent “Haggen-ized.” It will take time to completely infuse the store with the full Haggen experience. Immediate changes shoppers will experience at each newly opened Haggen store include:
- Produce: Enhanced selection on Organic with increased item variety, selection and pre-pack offerings for easy grab-and-go; Haggen is, at a minimum, doubling the amount of organic fruits, vegetables and leafy green offerings in each store
- Meat/seafood: Grass fed and Double R choice beef, Natural pork, Free range chicken and Santa Monica Seafood
- Deli: Great assortment of fresh, house-made salads. Outstanding offering of meats and cheese. “Grandma Haggen” signature salads in the service deli with more grab-and-go fresh made salads and sandwiches
- Bakery: Local, fresh, full and abundant, including Haggen’s famous Cinnamon Rolls, cookies, garlic bread and cakes baked fresh throughout the day
- Center Store: More specialty, natural, “healthy for you” options (e.g., Alaffia and Acure Natural Health & Beauty items)
- Floral: Fresh cut flowers from local growers
- Beverage: Local brews, wines, specialty sodas and more!
Expect to see continued improvements and thousands of new products coming to newly opened Haggen stores over the upcoming weeks, months and year.
Win a $50 Gift Card – Guests who visit their local Haggen, snap a photo of their filled grocery cart and post it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with hashtags #OneStopShop and #HaggenSouthwestSweeps have the chance to win a $50 gift card now through June 15. See official rules for Haggen “What’s In Your Cart” and “Favorite Haggen Find” Sweepstakes @ http://bit.ly/1e4iBqb.