On Saturday, May 16, the streets of Tivoli Village will come alive with not-to-be-missed retail promotions on vibrant on-trend apparel, one-of-a-kind gifts and more at the lifestyle destination’s inaugural spring event, Streetfest (Photo credit: Fresh52 Farmers Market).
This one-day-only festivity will feature the fresh52 farmers market, live music, raffles, unique street food and beverage provided by the property’s culinary experts, special popup experiences including outdoor games, beer gardens and much more. Streetfest begins at 10 a.m. and goes all day until the lights turn out.
This property-wide event will host a multitude of interactive activities, special offerings and entertaining experiences including:
- The lowest prices of the season on the hottest fashion trends and accessories from unique retailers only found at Tivoli including D’annata Boutique, VASARI, ANGL and more.
- MarketLV will have an interactive pop up display. B Sweet Candy Boutique will be serving cotton candy and snow cones.
- Men looking to explore activities outside of shopping will be able to relax in the property’s designated “Man Cave.” The Man Cave will feature a beer garden, putting green, cigars from La Casa Cigar Lounge and a dream car giveaway.
- Guests looking to explore Tivoli’s fitter side can cheer on David Barton Gym’s trainers while they engage in push up contests or race on stationary bikes, in addition to Lorna Jane will host Zumba in the streets.
- Furry friends can join in the fun as well with pet retailer Shaggy Chic offering puppy blowouts and photos before hosting Puppy Prom on the main stage.
- A variety of special culinary offerings will be provided by Echo & Rig, Social Bistro, Made L.V., Cantina Laredo, Kabuki and The Crepe.
Streetfest admission is completely complimentary with activities lasting throughout the entire day. For additional information on Streetfest or Tivoli Village please visit www.tivolivillagelv.com