Beginning at 6:30 p.m., guests will be treated to premier whiskey pairings alongside five-courses of exquisitely crafted Italian fare prepared by executive chef, Marlon Simbulan. A knowledgeable whiskey master will present each course, discussing the perfectly paired whiskey.
Additionally, NOVE Italiano’s unrivaled location allows guests to enjoy breathtaking views of the iconic Las Vegas Strip as they experience this one-of-a-kind whiskey pairing.
NOVE Italiano’s “Walk of Johnnie” menu includes:
- Amuse: Truffle English pea tortellini and crispy prosciutto paired with Johnnie Red
- First Course: Candy striped beet Carpaccio, arugula, goat cheese, candied pecans and whiskey infused peaches paired with Johnnie Red
- Mid Course: Grissino and bucatini ai frutti di mare with shrimp, scallops, calamari and mussels paired with Johnnie Black
- Third Course: Crispy pan seared salmon, pearl onions, whiskey foam and a blend of cauliflower and romanesco purée paired with Johnnie Double Black
- Fourth Course: 6 oz filet mignon al forno, lobster mashed potatoes and a whiskey peppercorn sauce paired with Johnnie Platinum
- Dessert: Tiramisu and whiskey crema paired with Johnnie Gold
NOVE Italiano’s “Walk of Johnnie” menu starts at $119 per person and an additional $79 per person for the optional Johnnie Walker scotch pairing. Guests looking to take home a souvenir from this special evening will be able to purchase a commemorative bottle of Johnnie Walker, including their name and date.
Limited seating is available for the NOVE Italiano “Walk of Johnnie,” and advance reservations are required. NOVE Italiano is open Tuesday through Thursday from 5:30 to 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 5:30 to 11 p.m. To make reservations or for more information, please call (702) 942-6800 or visit palms.com.