Aristocrat has licensed TV’s #1 comedy, The Big Bang Theory, from Warner Bros., bringing the fun and laugh-out-loud comedy of the broadcast television’s most-watched show to casinos across North America in a game that is nothing less than genius (Pictured: The Big Bang Theory Slot Game).
The Big Bang Theory Slot Game is the newest addition to Aristocrat’s player-favorite Wonder Wheels product line, combining a video slot with three mechanical wheels. Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard and Raj are all in this highly integrated game, with video clips, 3D animations, character images, theme music and unique character bonuses.
The game has a multi-game base game where players can play up to four reel sets. One of ten mystery bonuses can be triggered within the base game at any time with any bet. Additionally, three scatters trigger The Big Bang Theory Bonus Wheel, which awards one of six bonus features:
- “Large Leonard Hofstadter Collision Feature,” with free Mega symbol spins with player-selected volatility;
- “Dr. Sheldon Cooper Roommate Agreement Feature,” with eight free Reel Power spins;
- “Penny Friendship Paradigm Feature,” with five free scatter pay spins awarded on 4X4 reel set;
- “Howard Wolowitz Mystic Warlords Of Ka’a Feature,” where the player selects cards to reveal multipliers and credits;
- “Raj Koothrappali Scavenger Vortex Feature,” where the player selects scavenger objects to reveal credits or Win All;
- “The Big Bang Theory Progressive Feature,” where the player selects symbols to win credits or progressive jackpot prize
The multi-site progressive starting at $250,000 can be won on any base game spin with at least 200 credits bet, by spinning the Jackpot symbol on all 4 games.
The Big Bang Theory Slot Game is a 3-level progressive with MSP option, 25-line game 4-way multi-game with a 50 credit minimum bet and a 600 credit max bet. Denomination ranges from 1c to $20.
The Big Bang Theory was created by Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady, who serve as executive producers along with showrunner Steven Molaro. The series stars Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch. The series is produced by Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc., in association with Warner Bros. Television. Currently in its eighth season, The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS and five nights a week in national syndication.