Las Vegas pool party season is here and Sapphire, “The World’s Largest Gentlemen’s Club” announces the Saturday, May 2 season opening of Sapphire Pool & Day Club, the hottest pool to hit Las Vegas!
Adult Stars Teagen Presley and Tasha Reign will host Sapphire Pool & Day Club‘s Opening Weekend Events on May 2 along with Dennis Rodman and HBO’s Katie Morgan. Here’s the full Opening Weekend Schedule for May 1-3:
- Friday May 1, 2015 (Fireball Friday) begins the grand opening weekend festivities sponsored by Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. HardNox (DJs Danny Boy and Jimbo) not only spin the tunes for this party by the pool but they will be cruising the crowd pouring free shots of Fireball for guests all day long.
Photo credit: Rockbear for Sapphire.
- Saturday May 2, 2015 (Selfie Saturday). Expect some crazy antics from International “Bad Boy” Dennis Rodman as he hosts his “Birthday Celebration” at Sapphire Pool & Day Club. Adult stars Teagen Presley and Tasha Reign along with adult star and HBO sexpert Katie Morgan will be on hand to host the day’s festivities. Guests will have the opportunity to meet these beautiful women as they party at the pool all day.
Hardnox at Sapphire Pool & Day Club
- Sunday May 5, 2013 (Ice Cream Sundae). HardNox will DJ poolside and set the pace for the day as they spin today’s best music. In addition to the featured celebrities, the weekend’s fun will include go-go dancers, beautiful Sapphire entertainers, dining and drinking will be just part of a cataclysm of fun. Come play “pool volleyball” with the sexy Sapphire entertainers. It’s an experience you can only get at Sapphire Pool & Day Club.
Sapphire Pool & Day Club was voted “Best Day Club” in this year’s Las Vegas Review Journal reader poll for the second year in a row. With hundreds of beautiful women partying and sunbathing, Sapphire Pool & Day Club is a multi-level, state-of-the-art pool utopia that can comfortably accommodate over 800 sun-worshiping party goers.
The pool will be open from noon to 6 pm Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during pool season and, in addition to being a poolside party oasis, will host entertainment and concerts much like the casino resort pools. Sapphire Pool & Day Club is also frequented by the who’s who of reality TV, sports, and the adult film industry. And because the location is much more intimate than other pools in Vegas, guests actually have the chance to mingle, take photos, and party with their favorite celebrities.
Quality amenities that pamper each guest with privileged comfort include men’s and women’s locker rooms, pool concierge area providing guests with towels, pillows, retail area displaying a full line of clothing and Sapphire swag, an indoor/outdoor bar and restaurant and more. Sapphire Pool & Day Club offers guests a high quality DJ experience, beautiful go-go dancers and of course there are signature cocktails and bottle service offered by the glamorous cocktail servers.
Sapphire Grill is the ideal place to enjoy a light lunch between swimming and sunbathing by the pool. Guests can enjoy a quick snack or linger over a full meal. Pool guests will be able to satiate their appetites while experiencing the exhilarating atmosphere of the “Sexiest Pool Party in Las Vegas”. The menu features a tempting selection of sandwiches, burgers, salads, shrimp cocktail, frozen drinks and specialty cocktails. Try the amazing Double D Sunday with multiple scoops of chocolate and vanilla Haagen-Dazs ice cream, smothered in whipped cream, caramel and chocolate sauce…naughty.
This is the only pool & day club in Las Vegas to offer complimentary limousine service from your hotel to Sapphire’s Pool & Day Club.
Sapphire Pool & Day Club also offers their infamous “Departure Sunday” where Sapphire picks up guests and their luggage from their Strip hotels and checks their bags at the club while they enjoy a day partying at the pool. When the guest is ready to leave town, Sapphire will take them and their luggage to the airport in a limo free of charge, giving the guest the opportunity to get in just a little more of the fun that Las Vegas has to offer.
“Come down and enjoy our tasty and unique Specialty Cocktails. There will be drink specials featured all weekend Fireball, Belvedere, Moet Ice Champagne, Absolut, Malibu, Patron, Bacardi and Grey Goose; some of the major liquor partners for the event.” adds Dave Wachs, Sapphire Beverage Manager.
Las Vegas locals enjoy complimentary admission and a sponsored open bar daily from noon to 2 p.m. Out-of-town guests can enjoy a 2-hour package as well, available for only $60 and includes admission. And, how cool is the $199 Splash package that includes 5 bottles of Sapphire Champagne for guests to spray all over each other.
Ever wondered what it must be like to live like Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Skrillex, Avicii, Calvin Harris and Martin Garrix? The parties; the girls; the crowds; the fame? Been jamming out in the bedroom and annoying the neighbors with those awesome bass beats? Got what it takes to get the pool jumpin’? Got what it takes to be a DJ?
Well this year Sapphire Pool & Day Club is excited about offering the brand new 60 Minutes of Fame Party Package. Guests get to step into the shoes of a big-time DJ and party like never before. DJs are without a doubt the life of every party and are showered with positive energy and unparalleled love from the crowd. Not to mention, they receive the best of the best VIP treatment from the club taking care of them; Champagne to pop, VIP bungalows to populate, and huge billboards on the strip with their face on it.
For the first time ever, and anywhere, Sapphire Pool & Day Club is offering a true Las Vegas DJ experience.
“60 Minutes of Fame Party Package” ($3,500) includes…
- Bungalow Food & Beverage credit
- Complimentary Round-trip Limo Transportation
- Live 60 minute DJ set at the pool
- Digital Billboards all over Las Vegas with “DJs” face on it
- Social Media Blast
- Posters and Flyers
- VIP Bungalow for DJ and their entourage
- 5 Bottles of Champagne to spray.
- Souvenir video of the performance to commemorate the experience.
- Souvenir T-shirt.
Sapphire Pool & Day Club’s Opening Weekend is May 1-3! Reserve a cabana or day bed today!
Sapphire, located at 3025 S. Industrial Road in Las Vegas, is the World’s Largest Gentlemen’s Club with now over 100,000 square feet of topless entertainment. Open 24/7 to patrons 21 and over, Sapphire serves the finest variety of cocktails, wines, champagne and cigars.