The Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet, famous for its unique indoor shopping experience, awarded one lucky patron mortgage payments for an entire year.
Pictured above: Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet directors Doug Kays, Sam Present and JR Lamensdorf along with City Councilman Lois Tarkanian picking the winners of the 2015 Mortgage/Rent Sweepstakes
Allen Hanaoka, a resident of Kaneohe, Hawaii, was awarded the grand prize of the Sweepstakes receiving one year of paid mortgage.
In addition to the grand prize winner, there were also second, third and fourth place winners who received the following prizes:
- Second Place: Norrand Gauthier, recent addition to Las Vegas from Fall River, Massachusetts
- $750 Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet shopping spree
- Third Place: Gerrie Wright, resident of North Las Vegas, Nevada
- $500 Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet shopping spree
- Fourth Place: Gregory D. Chapin, resident of Las Vegas, Nevada
- $250 Fantastic Indoor Swap Meet shopping spree
“It’s our pleasure to provide these awards to our four sweepstakes winners,” says Doug Kays. “We are so pleased that three of our winners are locals as well as one of our lucky winners being a resident of Hawaii, all frequent customers of Fantastic. We thank City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian for officiating our ceremony, and the thousands of customers from across the nation that participated in our sweepstakes.”