Della’s Kitchen at Delano Las Vegas will host a special farmhouse dinner Sunday, May 17 at 6 p.m. The event will tantalize taste buds with locally sourced and sustainable offerings showcased through five elegant courses designed by Executive Chef Jay Calimlim (Pictured: Bucatini Cabonara).
Guests will be educated on the importance of local produce and how these ingredients come together to create a delicious culinary experience.
The evening will begin with a cocktail reception where guests will have the opportunity to meet Chef Calimlim as well as mingle with other attendees. Passed hors d’oeuvres will be served including Beef Tartare Benedict, Seared Diver Scallops and Chilled English Pea Shooters. At 7 p.m., guests will be seated and the culinary adventure will begin.
The delightful event menu will feature:
- Spring Asparagus served with smoke crème fraiche, organic beets and pea tendrils
- Durham Ranch Country Fried Quail served with local honey, lavender, smoked maldon and pepper mignonette
- Berkshire Pork “Chop” served with creamy grits, baby root vegetables and pickled mustard seeds
- Tahoe Cheese’s “Black & Blue” served with an oat and walnut crust topped with cherry gastrique
- Lemon-Lime White Chocolate Cremeux served with oven roasted apricot, almond and hazelnut ice cream
The menu at Della’s Kitchen is focused on local and regional ingredients, including Delano Las Vegas’ own greenhouse, which supplies herbs for the desert-sustainable breakfast and lunch menu. Sustainability highlights for the farmhouse dinner menu include exclusive Nevada vendors such as Painted Hill Natural Beef, Durham Ranch Game Birds and Berkshire Pork, Tahoe Cheese and Mojave Desert Honey. From no added hormones or antibiotics to humanely treated and minimally processed ingredients, all of these sustainable options will provide superior flavor throughout this event.
Tickets are priced at $78 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and are available for purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the restaurant directly at 702.632.9254. Space is limited.