Cedric ‘The Entertainer,’ Mike Epps, Eddie Griffin, D.L. Hughley, George Lopez and Charlie Murphy will come together for one historic night of comedy for ‘The Black and Brown Comedy Get Down’ at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Saturday, May 2 at 11 p.m.
Tickets go on-sale beginning Friday, March 27 at 10 a.m. The one-night engagement is presented jointly by AEG Live and Caesars Palace.
- Cedric ‘The Entertainer’ is an actor and game show host, best known for co-starring along with Steve Harvey on The Steve Harvey Show and starring as Eddie in the Barbershop films.
- Mike Epps got his big break as ‘Day-Day’ in Next Friday and Friday After Next. Epps has also appeared in Hangover and Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins in addition to voicing ‘Boog’ in Open Season 2 and ‘Sonny’ in Dr. Dolittle 2.
- Eddie Griffin has appeared on the big screen in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, Scary Movie 3, John Q, and Armageddon, to name a few. Griffin performed on Russell Simmons’ Def Jam Comedy, many standup specials and starred in the hit comedy series Malcolm and Eddie, where he even wrote and produced four episodes, one of which featured his mentor, Richard Pryor.
- D.L. Hughley was a member of The Original Kings of Comedy, a correspondent for The Jay Leno Show, host of D.L. Hughley Breaks The News on CNN and the original host of BET’s ComicView. He is the host of his own radio program syndicated in many markets.
- George Lopez is a multi-talented entertainer whose career encompasses television, film, standup comedy and late-night television. For two seasons, Lopez hosted Lopez Tonight, a late-night television talk show on TBS, as well as television’s groundbreaking hit sitcom George Lopez, which ran for six seasons. Lopez has risen to become one of the premier comedic talents in the entertainment industry and known for his extensive charity work with various foundations.
- Charlie Murphy spent the past two decades solidifying his position in Hollywood as a true acting, writing and producing talent. He’s appeared in feature films such as Lottery Ticket with Bow Wow, Ice Cube and Mike Epps, Our Family Wedding and The Perfect Holiday. Charlie wrote Norbit, which opened #1 at the box office, with his brother Eddie Murphy. Charlie was a cast member on Chappelle’s Show and stars as ‘Vic’ in Adult Swim’s new show Black Jesus.
Tickets may be purchased in person at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Box Office, by calling 866-320-9763 or online by visiting www.thecolosseum.com or www.axs.com. Orders are subject to additional service charges and fees. Ticket prices are $69.50/ $99.50/$150/$195 (prices include 10% Live Entertainment Tax). For groups of 10 or more, call 866-574-3851. Showtime is scheduled for 11 p.m. after the big fight.