On April 1, the outlandish cast of ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace will celebrate their fourth anniversary and more than 2,000 performances in Las Vegas (Pictured: Melody Sweets – Photo credit: Tom Donoghue).
There’s no fooling – Spiegelworld’s ABSINTHE has shocked, teased and thrilled one million guests since its debut on the Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace in April 2011.
One of a kind, ABSINTHE boasts some of the most unique and unusual acts – drawing revelers to bask in awe as they are showered in glitter and left drunk with delight. Take a glimpse inside Das Spiegeltent over the past four years:
- 2: Number of times the same one-legged man has participated in the “What Would You Do” segment of the show
- 4.2: Miles of top stick tape the Green Fairy Melody Sweets has used for her pasties – this is enough tape to span the Las Vegas Strip
- 896: LED bulbs on the tent exterior, each of which can be controlled independently to create unique designs on the Das Spiegeltent
- 900: Bottles of Jack Daniels The Frat Pack has consumed while going across the high wire
- 1,500: Bubbles popped by ABSINTHE’s premiere bubble girl
- 1,800: Moët & Chandon Champagne bottles popped by The Gazillionaire
- 1,858: Number of times Fat Frank of The Frat Pack has stripped down to a neon green thong
- 2,500: Red roses that Ivan Checkov-Jones has pulled out of his underwear and given to Ivana Checkov-Jones
After four successful years, ABSINTHE continues to welcome sold out audiences nightly. The production has become a favorite of fans and celebrities alike including Elijah Wood, Neil Patrick Harris, James Franco, P!nk, Britney Spears, Olivia Newton-John and others.
ABSINTHE show times are Wednesday-Sunday at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. The schedule is subject to change without notice. Tickets can be purchased online at www.Ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. Tickets can be purchased in person at the ABSINTHE, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Paris and Rio box offices. For groups of 10 or more, please call (866) 633-0195 or (702) 853-5950. For additional information on ABSINTHE, visit www.AbsintheVegas.com.