Powered by wish families, volunteers, donors, and friends, Walk For Wishes is a nationwide Make-A-Wish fundraiser that celebrates thousands of wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes (Pictured: Hailey and Dana Wagner).
By participating in this event, you can help bring the life-changing impact of a wish to children battling life-threatening medical conditions in our community.
On March 21, 2015, Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada partners with Caesars Foundation to present its annual Walk for Wishes – Walk & 5K Run. Register at www.snv.wish.org
WHEN: Saturday, March 21, 2015
- 7:00 a.m. – Registration Open
- 8:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
- 8:30 a.m. – Walk & 5K Run Begins
- Wish Kids and Families
- Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada Volunteers, Wish Granters, Staff and Board Members
- Caesars Foundation (Presenting Sponsor)
- Allegiant Airlines (Mission Sponsor)
- House Advantage, Action Gaming, Dotty’s, Barrick Gold (Wish Champions)
- Southwest Gas, Mercedes Benz of Henderson, Pinnacle Entertainment, Town Square Las Vegas, California Pizza Kitchen, Real Water (Community Partners)
- Cash America, Duane Morris LLP, Wheels for Wishes (Race Partners)
Town Square Las Vegas (Northwest Corner of Town Square Blvd and North St.)
6605 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. According to a 2011 U.S. study of wish impact, most health professionals surveyed believe a wish-come-true has positive impacts on the health of children. Kids say wishes give them renewed strength to fight their illness, and their parents say these experiences help strengthen the entire family. Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada is part of one of the world’s leading children’s charities, serving children living in Clark, Nye, Lincoln and Esmeralda Counties. With the help of generous donors and more than 500 volunteers, Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada has granted over 1600 wishes since its inception in 1996.Visit Make-A-Wish at www.snv.wish.org to learn more.