South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa celebrates Easter with specialty menus on Sunday, April 5 at the property’s most popular restaurants including Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s, Garden Buffet, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steakhouse.
Guests will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of traditional holiday dishes to flavorful alternatives while enjoying time with friends and family.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary house margarita for $19.95 per person from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., including:
- Appetizers: Tostada Veracruz, cochinita pulled pork tostada with red onions and habanero peppers; or Camarones de Sueno, shrimp stuffed with spinach and cotija cheese wrapped in bacon and topped with avocado sauce.
- Entrées: Milanesa Durango, beef tenderloin stuffed with ham and Oaxaca cheese breaded and coated with mushrooms in poblano pepper sauce; or Sea of Cortes, marinated orange roughy grilled and finished with a creamed seafood sauce.
- Desserts: Capirotada, traditional bread pudding topped with brandy sauce; or Orange Cake with raspberry sauce.
Coronado Café will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $14.95 per person from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., including:
- Appetizers: Cream of Chicken Soup or Spring Salad.
- Entrées: Roasted Leg of Lamb, with lamb jus and mint sauce; or Honey Glazed Ham with raisin sauce. Each entrée is served with roasted or Yukon gold mashed potatoes and green beans.
- Desserts: Chocolate Mousse Cake.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $37 per person from 4 to 9 p.m., including:
- Appetizers: Fried Risotto Balls, filled with prosciutto and imported provolone cheese on marinara cream; or Chicken Satay with Meyer lemon salsa.
- Entrées: Chicken Breast Seared and Baked, with brie cheese, caramelized onion and maple glaze; Grilled Red Snapper Neapolitan, with diced tomatoes, green olives and capers with black garlic Beurre Blanc; or Vito’s Trio, medallions of beef, lobster and lamb on garlic croutons served with seasonal vegetables and a side of pasta.
- Desserts: Lemon Ricotta Cupcakes with lemon frosting; or Pear Tart with hazelnut and mascarpone cream.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $29 per person from 3 to 9 p.m., including:
- Appetizers: Cream of Chicken Soup with spring vegetables; or Farmer’s Market Salad Bowl with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Entrées: Roasted Leg of Lamb with minted demi; Medallions of Pork with whole grain mustard sauce, grilled leeks and spring onions; Sole Veronique, fillet of sole with grapes in white wine sauce; or Prime Rib of Beef, dry aged and slowly cooked. All entrées are served with glazed baby carrots and château potatoes.
- Desserts: Walnut Carrot Bundt Cake with lime frosting; or Peach Cobbler with crème anglaise.
Silverado Steakhouse will serve a three-course menu and a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $49 per person from 4 to 10 p.m., including:
- Appetizers: Lamb and Baby Portobello, seasoned lamb, spinach and pine nuts in baby Portobello minted Beurre Blanc; Lump Crab Remoulade with toasted crostini and micro greens; Watercress and Chive Bouquet in poached pear with citrus vinaigrette; or Chilled Vichyssoise.
- Entrées: Roasted Leg of Spring Lamb Red Currant Demi with flageolets beans and mint sauce; Crown Royal Maple Glaze Baked Ham with corn pancake; or Poached Fillet of Sole Duglere, rolled with crabmeat and coated with a white wine tomato cream and mushrooms. All entrées are served with seasonal vegetables and fingerling potatoes.
- Desserts: Chocolate Bread Pudding with fresh whipped cream; Warm Bakewell Tart with crème anglaise; or Fresh Blackberry Fool.
The Garden Buffet will feature a special Easter Champagne Brunch Buffet for $15.95 with a Club Card or $19.95 without a Club Card from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The buffet will offer brunch favorites such as Made-To-Order Omelets, Eggs Benedict, Pancakes and French Toast and Steak and Eggs. In addition, a la carte options included dishes such as Roasted Leg of Spring Lamb, Prime Rib of Beef, Rotisserie Chicken, Chicken Angelo, Seared Salmon, Chipotle Rubbed Pork Medallions, Honey Glazed Ham, Chinese Style Orange Roughy, Smoked Pork Back Ribs and more.
Additionally, the Garden Buffet will serve an Easter Wine Dinner Buffet for $16.95 with a Club Card or $20.95 without a Club Card from 4 to 9 p.m. Guests will receive one complimentary glass of house wine. The holiday buffet offers an assortment of a la carte options including Roast Leg of Spring Lamb, Prime Rib of Beef, Rotisserie Chicken, Homestyle Chicken, Steamed Salmon with Newberg cream, Steam Green Lip Mussels, Chicken Cacciatore and more. Guests can satisfy the sweet tooth with Hot Cross Buns, Warm Peach Bread Pudding, Warm Cherry Crepes and Easter Chocolate Cake.
Regular menus will also be available at Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steakhouse on Sunday, April 5. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website.