Culinary Dropout inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino teams up with Squatters Craft Beer for an exclusive, limited seating five-course craft beer pairing dinner on Thursday, March 26 at 7 p.m. (Photo: © Erik Kabik / www.ErikKabik.com).
Featuring a menu from Culinary Dropout’s Executive Chef Mike Sutton, the dinner will highlight spring flavors that perfectly compliment a variety of beers from Squatters. Highlights includes antipasti, sole meunière, double bock braised short ribs and a s‘mores tart. Each course is paired with one of Squatters’ handcrafted brews, such as the Takeout IPA.
The complete menu for the prix fixe pairing event includes:
- Antipasti with salami wrapped grissini, truffled crescenza, fig terrine and apricot mostarda
- Craft beer pairing: Squatters Apricot Hefeweizen, a refreshing wheat beer
- Sole meunière with romanesco, artichoke, prosciutto, Meyer lemon and capers
- Craft beer pairing: Squatters Takeout Rye IPA, a spicy, hop-forward ale
- Roasted poussin with fava bean, quinoa and morel jus;
- Craft beer pairing: Squatters Wee Peat Scottish Ale, a smoky and peaty ale;
- Double bock braised short ribs with sweet corn polenta, English pea and chimichurri;
- Craft beer pairing: Squatters Devastator Double Bock, a nutty, medium bodied lager with a malty rich caramel aroma
- S’mores tart with chocolate ganache, salted graham cracker and burnt marshmallow;
- Craft beer pairing: Squatters Outer Darkness Russian Imperial Stout, a combination of rich roasted barley, oak, molasses and licorice root
Pricing for the single night event is $50 per person plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited; reservations are required and can be made by calling (702) 522-8100. Culinary Dropout is open seven days a week: Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. to close, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to close. For more information visit Culinary Dropout’s website or Facebook page.