Love is in the air and in the kitchen at Alizé at The Top of Palms Casino Resort this Valentine’s Day. The restaurant will be offering its special 5-course dinner on Friday, Feb. 13, as well as Saturday, Feb. 14.
The culinary team at Alizé includes Chef de Cuisine Mark Purdy and his wife, Pastry Chef Tammy Alana, who have created the dinner with options to please everyone from the carnivorous foodie to the vegetarian. The Valentine’s Day tasting menu will feature:
- Cauliflower Terrine with Raspberry Gelée and Basil
First course, selections include:
- Chilled Maine Lobster, Tabouleh, Cucumber, Green Apple topped with an Apricot-Curry Sauce
- Celery Root Bisque, Corn and Green Onion Fritters and Bacon-Truffle Jus
- 17 Greens and Herbs Salad, Carrots, Fennel, Cucumber, Tête de Moine Cheese with a Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
Second course, selections include:
- Ahi Tuna with Foie Gras Torchon, Roasted Pineapple, Candied Hazelnuts, Cilantro Za’atar and Vadouvan Crisps
- Scallop with Parsnip Purée, Salami Nostrano, Ruby Grapefruit and Radicchio
- Roasted Mushroom Toban-Yaki, Miso-Mushroom Broth, Rice Noodles, Sesame Oil, Tomatoes and Green Onions
Third course, selections include:
- Filet of Beef, Potato, Bacon and Chive Galette, Asparagus with Cognac Cream Sauce
- Chicken Breast, Roasted Yams, Smoked Chicken Sausage, Mushroom Farrotto and Chicken Jus
- Veal Tenderloin, Truffled Winter Corn, Roasted Beets with Truffle Sauce
- Chilean Sea Bass, Curry Carrot Purée, Lentil and Leek Samosa, Sunchokes and Apricot Jus
- Sautéed Tempeh, Phyllo Wrapped Endives, Lentils, Candied Lemon and Tofu Nage
Dessert Trio, selections include:
- Kiwi and Lime Panna Cotta
- Chocolate dipped Raspberry Roulade in a Chambord Anglaise
- Kulfi Ice Cream with a Toasted Pistachio Lattice
The price is $165 per person. Price does not include gratuity, taxes or beverages.
For reservations, go to www.Alizelv.com or call (702) 951-7000.