From snow tubing and ice skating to indulging in festive treats and traditional dishes, Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas is the place to be this holiday season (Pictured: Rao’s Seafood Salad – Photo credit: Rao’s Restaurant Group).
Photo credit: © Erik Kabik/ErikKabik.com.
Located at the heart of the Strip, The LINQ Promenade has transformed into Winter PARQ this holiday season, with a tubing hill where thrill-seekers are be able to slide down the 30-foot tall hill made of real snow. Located behind the High Roller – the world’s tallest observation wheel – Winter PARQ is an attraction for all ages allowing visitors to celebrate the snow season at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Tickets are priced at: $5 per ride or $20 for an All-Day Pass. The Winter PARQ hill is open Monday through Friday 4 to 10 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 2 to 10 p.m.
Starting December 8, The LINQ Promenade will let it snow across the entire dining, shopping and entertainment district, as real snowflakes drape down the buildings every half hour. Holiday decorations, music and singing carolers will fill the promenade spreading the jolly holiday mood.
Photo credit: © Erik Kabik/ErikKabik.com.
Across the street from PARQ is the return of the Caesars Chalet at Caesars Palace, open until January 11. Located on the iconic Caesars Palace fountains, the Caesars Chalet is an ice skaters’ paradise with the Strip-facing real ice skating rink. Guests can indulge in warm, decadent seasonal food and beverage offerings from Moet and Patron, including festive funnel cakes and seasonal cocktails.
Ninety-minute skating sessions are available daily from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Skate rentals are available for $5 per session; each 90-minute session costs $20 per person. $25 2-for-1 tickets are now available for all Las Vegas locals (with valid ID) and Total Rewards Members.
The Feast of Seven Fishes
Two of Las Vegas’ most notable restaurants are celebrating the Italian-American tradition of “The Feast of Seven Fishes” on Christmas Eve. GIADA at The Cromwell will feature a tasting menu featuring several antipasti dishes, Lemon Prosecco Risotto with Shrimp, Salt Crusted Branzino for Two and Grilled Lobster with Citrus Herb Butter for $150 per person, in addition to the traditional dinner menu. Rao’s at Caesars Palace’s Feast of Seven Fishes menu features a variety of seafood dishes, including Baked Clams Oreganato, Seafood Salad and Seared Sea Bass over a Risotto Croquette.
Several restaurants will also be offering special Christmas Eve and Christmas menus, including Restaurant Guy Savoy, Serendipity 3, Rao’s, Bacchanal Buffet and Payard Patisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace, BLT Steak at Bally’s Las Vegas, Café St. Louis and Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas and Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- Restaurant Guy Savoy will be serving the Christmas Prestige menu which will feature Langoustine Tartare with Golden Ostera Caviar and Poached-Fried Quail Egg, Roasted Veal Chop with Endive and Roasted Veal Jus and a selection of Bûches de Noël.
- Serendipity 3 will be serving special selections of Christmas Gumbo, Roasted Jumbo Turkey Leg, Bread Pudding Sundae and more on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Bacchanal Buffet will serve a special Christmas brunch from Dec. 24 to Dec. 31, featuring items such as Bison Steamship Round, Grilled Quail with Pomegranate Molasses and Fennel Sausage Stromboli, among the vast array of the usual master-crafted dishes.
- On Christmas Day, Rao’s will serve several specialty dishes including Lobster Diavolo over Squid Ink Pasta, Herb Crusted Prime Rib and Warm Panettone Bread Pudding.
- Payard Patisserie & Bistro at Caesars Palace will also be selling the traditional French dessert, Bûche de Noël, for $42 for a limited time for the holidays.
- BLT Steak at Bally’s will offer a pre fixe holiday package menu with choices including Foie Gras and Quail, Dry Aged Prime Rib and Chocolate Chestnut Tart or Cranberry Spice Bread Pudding.
- Café St. Louis will feature a four course menu including Potato Leek Soup, Fig Salad, Butternut Squash Ravioli, Herb Basted Roasted Turkey and Pumpkin Crème Brulee.
- Le Village and Spice Market Buffet will offer even more variety as both locations will serve traditional holiday fare along with their usually bountiful selections.
For more information on Las Vegas events, please visit http://www.totalrewards.com/las-vegas/.
Experience TOTAL Vegas with Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts: Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Bally’s Las Vegas, The LINQ Hotel & Casino and The Cromwell. Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino-entertainment company. Caesars is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.